Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Or possibly losing the 2OT game vs MKW to then go down 0 - 3. This is a team that never quits or hangs their heads. Very deserving of everything they have achieved. Just one more big push to get over the goal line. Love this team.
    Absolutely. They are reminiscent of the Detroit Pistons who won in 2004 over the favorites L.A Lakers thus breaking up that dynasty for good. Shows you that grit, determination & hard nosed defence can defeat a team full of bloated Superstars.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      To start the second half Kawhii ripped their beating heart out and showed it to them. It was those first couple minutes where I felt strongly the Raptors grabbed the momentum and weren't going to give it up. Kawhi had impressive stats but it's those moments where he takes over and shows his opponents who's in control that really sets him apart. He did that to the Champ on their home court. The man is the best player in the world in my opinion.

If they win this next game Masai deserves a statue. He went all in and hit a royal flush.
      He certainly made what many viewed as a risky move that has paid off with possibly the highest reward possible (needs one more win), however, that move is only successful if the player performs. Kawhi has turned in one of the all-time great play-off performances ever. The man has led this team to the cusp of the NBA Finals Championship against a modern day dynasty. He has led with his performance and personal qualities. If they achieve their goal of winning the championship, of anyone who deserves a statue, it's Kawhi

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
        Man, this year we did not only remove the curse of the playoff from our shoulders, we are on the brink of winning the title. We are one game away from it.
        That is more than a sweet dream.
        I wish both JV and Derozan were with us.
        I'd like to see DeMar, JV, Wright and Jacob all watching together.

Comment

• Now I had a few home-brews last night, but I'm pretty sure I caught a fan under the one basket with a Durant jersey on. The only thing that was weird was that it wasn't a Warriors jersey, it was a Knick jersey. Did any one else catch that?

That game was so good.

These guys are so locked in, Nurse is coaching like a man possessed. He talked earlier in the year that they might be practicing things that never make it to the court till the playoffs, any chance that was box and 1? That takes huevos.

I can't believe that we are one win away. All the blowout losses I've watched over the years to get a glimpse of one of the younger guys that might have had promise. All those trades and signings that made you go UHH?@?!, All those playoff moments that didn't go our way. Those are all like distant memories because we are in the GODDAM FINALS, and ONE F&*?!ING WIN AWAY FROM A F*&%!$ING CHIP!!!!!

Comment

• One win away.

Comment

• I just mowed my lawn for an hour and a half and don't remember a thing .... just thinking about the next game.

I hope Kawhi is out at least seeing this country is capable of decent weather lol but I doubt he notices anything but ball and basket right now

Comment

• Forecast - Rain on Monday

Comment

• Kash_ville wrote: View Post
                  Raptors need to go out and RIP the hearts out.
                  Mission accomplished

Comment

• Towards the end of the Magic series, I saw a play and thought “I’m not sure that would work against the Sixers”. Near the end of the sixers series I had the same thought about the Bucks. You see where this is going. Last night I watched a play and thought “that works here but I’m not sure it would work against.....”. And there was nothing. So surreal.

Comment

• And all I want for Father's Day is a chip....Monday!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Forecast - Rain on Monday
                        Raptors raining down threes...

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Raptors raining down threes...
                          Believe it or not, This game is not going to be easy at all, Warriors have nothing to lose, but we will win.

Comment

• This video is lit, im pumped!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'd like to see DeMar, JV, Wright and Jacob all watching together.
                              Gotta wonder how they feel? I'm sure they are genuinely happy for their friends, ex-teammates, but..?

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

Believe it or not, This game is not going to be easy at all, Warriors have nothing to lose, but we will win.
                                I don't think anyone seriously thinks this will be an easy game....but if the Raps can somehow get out to a big 3Q lead, I think their spirit is ready to be broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X