Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    This video is lit, im pumped!

Chills .....

I can't help but notice how Kerr kinda sounds like Nurse in the huddle....or Nurse sounds like Kerr. I'm going to listen more to Bud, Brown and Stevens but Nurse actually coaches in the timeouts. But there's encouragement, exhortations, exhilaration and excitement.

Players (except Cyborg Kawhi) feed off it.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Gotta wonder how they feel? I'm sure they are genuinely happy for their friends, ex-teammates, but..?
      JV and Delon, who by usual custom should be getting rings if the Raptors are champions, will probably find this a little less bittersweet than Demar and Jakob, who will not. But both Demar and Jakob still have strong frendships with current players, which may take a little bit of the edge off.

The player who's really going to have decidedly mixed feelings if the Raptors prevail, though? Alfonso McKinnie.

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

The player who's really going to have decidedly mixed feelings if the Raptors prevail, though? Alfonso McKinnie.
        Players like Alfonso are thrilled that GS gave him a 2 year deal & that he was able to perform in the playoffs. McKinnie had a bad summer league performance with the Raptors and was very close to not playing in the NBA so he should be thrilled either way for getting this far (and getting bonuses on top of his minimum NBA contract). I am happy for Alfonso.

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

JV and Delon, who by usual custom should be getting rings if the Raptors are champions, will probably find this a little less bittersweet than Demar and Jakob, who will not. But both Demar and Jakob still have strong frendships with current players, which may take a little bit of the edge off.

Idk man, on the one hand, Id be happy my old team finally broke thru that wall, but in the back of my mind Id think its because I wasnt good enough. Thats tough, regardless if you get a ring or not. Mostly for JV and Demar tho, the other guys didnt play the minutes, role to really make a huge difference.

Comment

• Kawhi wore his Hand Logo in the post game press conference ... wonder if that got resolved?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              This video is lit, im pumped!

Love this part ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Kawhi wore his Hand Logo in the post game press conference ... wonder if that got resolved?
                Or he's simply asserting (his opinion) ownership

Comment

• Ticket prices for Game 5 apparently START at $3238 each

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Ticket prices for Game 5 apparently START at $3238 each
                    Not surprised they actually jumped huge in the 4th quarter.

I bought tickets for game 5 and the value has literally tripled over night... I could easily sell for a huge profit but I won’t

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Or he's simply asserting (his opinion) ownership
                      A low key "Go f*** yourselves"

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

A low key "Go f*** yourselves"
                        It's an "F*** You" shot.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Love this part ...
                          Funny...that's the exact part that stood out to me. It's almost like if we made a statue, in an odd way, that would be it.

Comment

• Jclaw said it — Let’s get both!
                            (I think someone else said it first.)

Comment

Jclaw said it — Let’s get both!

Who's that guy?

Comment

Jclaw said it — Let’s get both!

Lol. Warriors fan faces look like some spoiled little rich kid that just got put in his place.

Comment

Working...
                                X