Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Was in the palm of our collective hands. Come back stronger.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    KD played 12 minutes on 1 leg. Warriors needed every damn second, or it’s another blowout. We played crap D and couldn’t hit a 3 and they had to scratch and claw to win by one point, barely.
    We're obviously the better team, but the better team doesn't always win the playoff series. Can't piss away opportunities like tonight

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    well they really pissed that one away.

why the fuck would they call a time out on a 10-0 run with the ball and then not on the final possession?

just dumb.

blah.
    Kawhi was cooking and Nurse killed the momentum. Warriors were crumbling and we allowed them to regroup. Nurse has been awesome, but that was a rare rookie mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    We hit 25% of our 3's. 8 for 32 pitiful and disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Once again they showed a lot of resilience, they can come back from any deficit even against Golden State. They'll get more chances to close this out, hopefully one more chance is all they need. A little more shot-making, tighten up the screws on the defense, and it won't be close.

I know there's lots of attention on Durant's injury but I feel bad for Looney; dude was obviously playing hard through a lot of pain.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Okay, I need to take a short break from looking at Raptors stuff for my own sanity. See you guys in a day or two

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KD played 12 minutes on 1 leg. Warriors needed every damn second, or it’s another blowout. We played crap D and couldn’t hit a 3 and they had to scratch and claw to win by one point, barely.

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

That was a real head scratcher.
    wanted to pull. a Phil Jackson and didn't want the defence to set up

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    well they really pissed that one away.

why the fuck would they call a time out on a 10-0 run with the ball and then not on the final possession?

just dumb.

blah.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Keep in mind they don’t have Durant going forward, and he gave them life early. Thursday is a different story.

Celebrate Thursday, suffer one day of work and then the weekend lol

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    This sucks ...but we'll get them next game. Tough to win 3 in a row against the champs ... and we were there.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    Ya that time out when we were up by 6 was weird. Why let GS get composed. And then no time out for the last shot??? Nick has been coaching great this series/year but I didn’t like that sequence
    That was a real head scratcher.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Maybe it’s better for the streets of Toronto that we didn’t win tonight lol. I’m sure less people will be Doentown on Thursday. We got this

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    I'm actually so sad rn... C'mon boys, we got this

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    Torassic1 wrote: View Post

That thing is not a fan.
    I'm a fucking fan ...that's why im pissed they couldn't close it

Leave a comment:

Working...