Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathswap wrote: View Post

Yes! I don't understand why NN did that. Killed the Raps momentum!
    I guess he wanted to settle things down but yeah really dumb decision.

Comment

• Bad play

Comment

• That was not a choke guys. They just couldn't hit their threes, a problem for much of the end of the season

Comment

• Didn't we have a timeout at the end of the game? How do you not call timeout there?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
            Kyle chocked.
            That turnover up 3 killed them. What horrible decision making. At least get a shot on the rim !

Comment

• Fuck now the long wait until Thursday for a chance at redemption

Comment

• Damn. The demons of Lowry's past re-surfaced at exactly the wrong time. Shiiiiit.

Comment

• Up 6 with 3 to go.. frustrating.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                    Didn't we have a timeout at the end of the game? How do you not call timeout there?
                    I don't think the Raps had a TO to burn (which makes the previous TO look even worse).

Comment

• Raps were up 6 with 3 mins left to go. What an infuriating way to lose

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        That was not a choke guys. They just couldn't hit their threes, a problem for much of the end of the season
                        Up by 6 and the defense and offense fell apart. That's a definitive, certified, grade A choke

Comment

• Poor ball management up 6 with 3+ mins left

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

That turnover up 3 killed them. What horrible decision making. At least get a shot on the rim !
                            He was afraid to shoot the ball all night.

Comment

• Up 6 with 2 mins left. Just awful.

Comment

• series is in jeopardy .. i think warriors take this

Comment

Working...
                                X