Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what was up with the fans cheering KD's injury there? Were they celebrating Ibaka's "steal"? If it was the injury than it really makes the Raptor fans look like idiots.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      So what was up with the fans cheering KD's injury there? Were they celebrating Ibaka's "steal"? If it was the injury than it really makes the Raptor fans look like idiots.
      I'm going to chalk it up to being a hockey thing? Lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Oh shit KD injured his achilles
        No more cupcake jokes. KD redeemed his reputation by not playing. He sacrificed his career to make a difference to win one game.

Comment

• GS shot 47.6% from 3 (higher than their overall FG%), while we shot 25% from 3 ( well below our average). And yet GS only won by 1 pt, coming down to the last possession. That shows the Raptors was superior in many other aspects of the game to make up for this abnormal discrepancy. This game was a statistical anomaly that pops in on series from time to time, stemming from the high variance of the 3-ball.

Basically this was the perfect shitstorm of dubious coaching, poor 3pt shooting, and below average defence (for the Raps standards), all happening at once. And yet they could only win by 1pt. I'm deflated because I was hoping for the chip today, but this is game looks very much like an outlier statistically.

Comment

• This is tough to watch ... feel for Durant.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              So what was up with the fans cheering KD's injury there? Were they celebrating Ibaka's "steal"? If it was the injury than it really makes the Raptor fans look like idiots.
              I think they were celebrating the injury unfortunately. The crowd really got into it after KD and Freddy started talking trash to one another and they went too far after KD went down.

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
                series is in jeopardy .. i think warriors take this
                I'm not allowed really to pursue personal attacks on this site but you're an embarrassment.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

I think they were celebrating the injury unfortunately. The crowd really got into it after KD and Freddy started talking trash to one another and they went too far after KD went down.
                  Yeah you can see them waving and jeering at KD while he's on the floor. The one courtside fan standing is going to catch a lot of shit, and deservedly so. You just don't cheer an injury.

Comment

series is in jeopardy .. i think warriors take this
                    I wish this was bannable ... but its not, so you're lucky. Lol

Comment

• I feel sad. Fuck.

Comment

I'm not quite sure about that ....

KD might return as well...
                        god you're stupid

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          They got a GREAT shot in that final possession but Lowry has to make that shot. His shot did not even hit the rim.

Gasol and Kawhi were the only players that showed up tonight.
                          Lowry was the second highest scorer on the team and had the most assists (tied with Kawhi). Lowry, Gasol and Ibaka were the only ones that shot 50% from the field. Last shot came to his hands contested and against the clock. There were no screens set at the beginning of the play, which made it difficult for Kawhi to get out of the trap in time. They could have got a much better shot on that possession (for him or anyone else). They had 15 secs and only needed a high% bucket inside. If anyhting Nurse should have called a timeout to draw the last play with 15 secs to go (rather then call a time out when were on 10-0 run).

Comment

I'm not quite sure about that ....

KD might return as well...

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              They got a GREAT shot in that final possession but Lowry has to make that shot. His shot did not even hit the rim.

Gasol and Kawhi were the only players that showed up tonight.
                              Draymond tipped it. It happens. He's a great defender.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

god you're stupid
                                nah ..I'm reall ..now this is a serious fucker

Comment

Working...
                                X