Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post
    Any news on Durant? is he playing?
    Other than Windhorst's reports which point to setbacks, Warriors are not officially commenting about his status. My take all along is that no way does the man take any risk of re-injuring the calf or tendons. Dropping into a NBA Finals with all the intensity and contact without having completed any practices with the team is not something Durant should or would do. IMO

Comment

We have to win this game; it’s destiny, it’s lining up too perfectly.

I want to win it at home so badly, but also if the Warriors force a Game 7 I will throw up. So please take care of business Mixx
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
        Other than Windhorst's reports which point to setbacks, Warriors are not officially commenting about his status. My take all along is that no way does the man take any risk of re-injuring the calf or tendons. Dropping into a NBA Finals with all the intensity and contact without having completed any practices with the team is not something Durant should or would do. IMO
        According to Warrior's Injury Report Durant is listed as Doubtful. The notes say that Durant is dealing with a right calf strain and it is unlikely he will be back for Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          We have to win this game; it’s destiny, it’s lining up too perfectly.

I want to win it at home so badly, but also if the Warriors force a Game 7 I will throw up. So please take care of business Mixx
          This is the time to strike while the iron is hot. They are reeling, a couple of gut punches and GSW will see, hear and feel the inevitable. Here is to Janky 'D' baby. Tough defense and on offense need someone to consistently hit open corner 3's. Siakam hasn't made 1 in 3 games now and doesn't even get close and Danny after hitting 6 - 9 in Game 3 goes 1 - 7 (overall 1 - 8, 2 turnovers, 5 fouls) in Game 4. Need someone to knockdown that first 3 to send a loud message. Kyle, Kawhi?

Comment

"MIXAOR" We are in the presence of greatness. Feel sorry for anyone who has to make a new game thread........next season I mean. 'Cause the Raptors are closing this deal out.

Comment

Just wanted to add while I've got a chance, MixxAOR, your classic jazz-inspired game threads have been a thing of beauty and are truly appreciated. Let's go Raptors!

Comment

MIXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT !?!?!?

WE CAN CLOSE. THIS. OUT.

LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only disappointment is you didn't include my new tribute album, MIXX TAPE, in your spectacular LP collection.

I'm doing the late night circuit ... they're airing it alongside all that sweet, sweet Raptors content!!

​
                ​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

No ---- Thank U, MIXX!
                And EVERYBODY who made these incredible threads this postseason.
                We ain't done yet... BUT ----
                You've brought us to the very precipice of going down in the annals!!!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

No, no... ANNALS, two NN's.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Anyhow ---- Let's go stick it to these jerks and show em what real cajones look like.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you everybody! XD

We're all in this together. Let's go Raps!!!
                  Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Jun 9, 2019, 02:37 AM.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

kick some butt Raptor's

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoG4FrQ4X2Q

What will they say after we win ?

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoG4FrQ4X2Q

What will they say after we win ?
                        They'll say we're the Champs!
                        Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the 4th W is the hardest to obtain.

Comment

Want courtside seats to see Raptors in NBA Finals? It'll cost you $120K

Tickets prices start at $3,238 for Game 5 of series between Raptors and Warriors

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                            Durant wouldn't play if it was a 15 game series. He's done as a Warrior. This has been obvious for weeks.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X