Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are gonna throw a hobbled KD out there than I want to see OG be thrown in there as an extra body.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      How do I embed a Tweet?
      put / in front of second TWEET
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        If they are gonna throw a hobbled KD out there than I want to see OG be thrown in there as an extra body.
        Why would we counter their best player with our worst player?

Comment

Because?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Kawhi will Kawhi.

But they need big games (20 points) from two of Pascal, Lowry, Serge or Gasol. Maybe a surprise big game from FVV or from playoff Norm. They have lots of options capable of it every few games off and on but we need more on than off.

I want to see a complete team victory without Kawhi having to carry the buckets.
            Agree with this. I hope to see a huge game from Lowry, Gasol and Ibaka.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              He's gonna play tomorrow.

Imagine how much pressure was placed on those doctors. lol

Comment

ISO ball with a one legged Durant. Gasol needs to be really rough with him if he wants to play close to the bucket.

Comment

Shouldnt matter if durant returns, he will be hobbled and gsw will be trying to figure out what to do with the raps in a closeout game while adding a hobbled all star. They literally do not know what to do with the raps, and KD playing half ass isnt going to change that. They only thing that can beat the raps tomorrow night is the raps.

Comment

For all the Durant conversations, man, it's just so good that we decisively went up to the point that we have in this series.
                    Being up 3-1, while not insurmountable, IS HUGE and really says that we handled our business to get to this point.
                    I'm so much less afraid than I would be had we drawn 2-2 or if we were down, obviously.
                    (...and I don't care about the narrative of we could've won game two ...
                    If we coulda, we woulda. We didna. Just like GSW didna win those other three.)

Fact is... KD ain't likely to be coming in playing at 100% and the water is already filled with blood.
                    It ain't gonna be easy. But I'll be praying the GSW storyline will be too little too late.

Jurassic Murder - let's go.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Why would we counter their best player with our worst player?
                      Why are you so down on OG?! Guy is still an good defender.

Comment

Phil Jackson used to have a very strange strategy for something like that. He would throw the whole game on the shoulders of Durant. Full pressure on the other four players, but regular pressure on Durant. I have seen Jackson doing that, I do not remember, it might be against Iverson. The outcome ?
                        Huge outcome.
                        Kerr is not an idiot to play Durant.

Comment

Win or lose, this is mixx last game. And he went out like a boss. A well dressed boss with a good Cuban cigar.

bring on Durant. I wanna stunt on their full roster.

Your 2019 NBA champions of the basketball world, Canadas team, The Toronto Raptors
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Why are you so down on OG?! Guy is still an good defender.
                              Not down on OG at all, but he's been struggling all year. He is literally our statistically our worst impact player by PIPM by a wide margin. The top 7 seven guys that Nurse is playing the most minutes are, not surprisingly, our top 7 PIPM players. Injecting OG into a high stakes situation where every possession counts would be risky.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Raptors/status/1...764096512?s=20

Comment

Working...
                                X