Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended Jurassic Park attire for tonight:

The dead fish is for sustenance.

Comment

whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
      i think this will go to 7
      I do not think so, We already defeated them on their ground. We are gonna finish this series.

Comment

We need to win tonight or this will go to game 7

Comment

Grange thinks Durant will play tonight and cause matchup problems. Thinks he will be able to space the floor for Steph and Klay to go off.

Comment

Image result for It's happening everyone stay calm

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

suspenders wrote: View Post
                Grange thinks Durant will play tonight and cause matchup problems. Thinks he will be able to space the floor for Steph and Klay to go off.
                Why would he cause matchup problems? Raps have the players to cover all their guys. This team was essentially built to match up to the Warriors.

The risk is he provides another scorer for their bench units. But we need to see whether he can score effectively before getting too tied in knots about that, and even if he can, the Raptors should be going at him all night on the other end to see if he gives it all back.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Kind of amazing to hear Steve Kerr's and the GS players' press conferences and how almost universally grim and glum everyone sounds, regardless of the words coming out of their mouths. (Kerr when asked the mood on the plane said, "The mood is good," though you never would have guessed that)

I suppose I always had this image of the Warriors as a supremely confident team that would still be laughing 3-1 in the face. (They came back from it once before, years ago.... not Durant I mean )

But it does seem to be a grim situation for them. Happy that our guys are not coming off as overconfident. And neither do I want to feel overconfident either. Let's hope we get it tonight (...or tomorrow morning, for us here in Asia).

Comment

So is Durant playing tonight?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      So is Durant playing tonight?
                      We won't know until tip-off or so.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If Durant comes back maybe he’ll help Warriors to get out of 3-1 deficit like last time he did it.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

We won't know until tip-off or so.
                              Don't know how to embed a tweet...

@FieldYates

"Jay Williams, who had dinner with Kevin Durant last night, said on Get UP this morning he "would be shocked" if KD doesn't play tonight".

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Why would he cause matchup problems? Raps have the players to cover all their guys. This team was essentially built to match up to the Warriors.

The risk is he provides another scorer for their bench units. But we need to see whether he can score effectively before getting too tied in knots about that, and even if he can, the Raptors should be going at him all night on the other end to see if he gives it all back.
                                I agree. Just regurgitating what Grange was saying this morning. I also thought that the Raptors were built specifically to face off against this Warriors team in the finals, which would have included Durant for the whole series.

Comment

Working...
                                X