Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurse will find the answer to KD after he sees how much KD has to give.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post

Don't know how to embed a tweet...

@FieldYates

"Jay Williams, who had dinner with Kevin Durant last night, said on Get UP this morning he "would be shocked" if KD doesn't play tonight".
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jay Williams is not credible at all. Dude loves to bullshit on TV,
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ok so KD is definitely playing.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Damon Jones does little to hide who he's cheering for and here we go with some of the media starting to write off the Raptors up 3-1. lol

Comment

• Man I don't know what to do with myself today. I have to work but I just can't concentrate. This could be THE day that we've all waited for.. some for over 20 years. Just incredible.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Nurse will find the answer to KD after he sees how much KD has to give.
                Frankly it doesn't quite seem reasonable to expect a guy who hasn't played a game in over a month (about 5 weeks), and has only practiced in 2-on-2 and 3-on-3's against the backups on his own team, for only a few days, to come back like gangbusters in an NBA Finals Elimination game.

Obviously Raps don't want to overlook him, but I just can't see him being the difference maker all of a sudden. We'll see though.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Man I don't know what to do with myself today. I have to work but I just can't concentrate. This could be THE day that we've all waited for.. some for over 20 years. Just incredible.

Good luck everyone!
                  Same
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Its going to feel extra special when the Raptors knock out the Warriors tonight with KD on the court. This is the team of destiny, just review their path here.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Man I don't know what to do with myself today. I have to work but I just can't concentrate. This could be THE day that we've all waited for.. some for over 20 years. Just incredible.

Good luck everyone!
                      I know I'm not working lmao. I also booked tomorrow off
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post

Frankly it doesn't quite seem reasonable to expect a guy who hasn't played a game in over a month (about 5 weeks), and has only practiced in 2-on-2 and 3-on-3's against the backups on his own team, for only a few days, to come back like gangbusters in an NBA Finals Elimination game.

Obviously Raps don't want to overlook him, but I just can't see him being the difference maker all of a sudden. We'll see though.
                        He's arguably the best player in the world. Even if he plays like an average NBA big man then he gives them more than they've been getting elsewhere. I'm not sure why he would need to play like 100% KD to help them?

Comment

Damon Jones does little to hide who he's cheering for

I am convinced that Damon Jones watches less actual NBA basketball than most casual fans. Don't forget that he actually picked the Magic to beat the Raptors in the first round (without really giving any compelling reasons). And now they're up 3-1 in the NBA finals. Guy seems to have it out for the Raptors and just frankly is not a good commentator.

Comment

• yeah it's a shame if ESPN didn't have their heads up their ass they would've seen what amazing story Raptors are. But alas
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He's arguably the best player in the world. Even if he plays like an average NBA big man then he gives them more than they've been getting elsewhere. I'm not sure why he would need to play like 100% KD to help them?
                              Good point actually. Considering how awful all of their other guys have played in general outside of Steph and Klay, it will be a considerable upgrade. Just not sure it will be enough ; )

Comment

• Damon Jones picked the Magic to beat the Raptors in 5.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X