Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
    Is it just me or is the media forgetting that Ibaka was on the OKC team that was up 3-1 and lost to the Warriors? Do they think he would allow the team to slack off, Kawhi's leadership aside? That Ibaka, not just Kawhi, is also fulfilling a redemption/revenge arc against the Warriors?

Like someone else said here, there are great storylines here if American sports news gave their collective head a shake.
    There are always hacks ... The Skip Bayless's... The Cris Carters.... The Nick Fridells... Black Homer Simpson Stephen A Smith... you know the hot take a minute guys....

But give equal time goes to the ESPN Radio teams headed up by Hubie Brown and Jon Barry and Dave Patch.

The inside guys Woj and Bobby Marks and the embedded reporter Tim Bontemps who covered the Raps / Sixers / Celts and Bucks all year.

All those guys have been pumping the Raps tires for most of the year... even moreso since the playoffs began.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      What you guys think about rumors that he been secretly practicing and keeping his conditioning up?
      Its a myth on par with personal income taxes being a temporary measure.

Durant has a serious leg injury...
      Its been reported as a calf strain but there is also been spoken about as an Achilles injury.
      Either way its really hard to see how, when he can't run, he keeps his cardio up and his legs in NBA game shape.

Best case is he does a Willis Reed.... jog onto the court... play for 1 minute and sit on the bench for the game.
      Solidarity with the team...
      When your as up against it as the Warriors are right now.... anything goes.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Jun 10, 2019, 02:44 PM.
      - TGO

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Brilliant. I lob it up, you spike it down.

I can HEAR that gif
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Good, now we can demolish them with KD.

Stick it in their throats.

TODAY THE ENTIRE RAPTORS TEAM WILLL SHOW UP!!!!!! NOT JUST ONE GUY OR 2, WHOLE EFFIN TEAM!!

Fuck Durant and these annoying Warriors.

Comment

• Just win baby.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Woj reports he will play.

Comment

Woj reports he will play.
                Fucking woj lol does he hide in the trunks of cars, locker room closets, above the ceiling tiles in the bathrooms?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I plan to get richer...drink less... stop smoking and lose weight.
                  I am really really really planning on it.
                  Colour me skeptical on if we see a full game at his standards out of KD.
                  If he does actually go for a bit...the Raps are going to run his ass off the floor.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Jun 10, 2019, 02:53 PM.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• still feels like this is psychological warfare. Psyching team out.

Comment

• meow

Comment

Yesss!!

Comment

• I was wondering how Raps will respond being favorites but now they have something to prove again lol

Comment

• It’s not basketball-related, but Canada is currently playing their first game of the Women’s World Cup on TSN
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I told y'all that KD wouldn't play until there was a overwhelming crescendo of "We Need You" from the media, the franchise and especially his teammates. He had nothing to gain by playing earlier and nothing to lose by playing tonight. His legacy has been elevated significantly in the last week alone.

Total cupcake move. I wouldn't be surprised if he was ready to play a few weeks ago and has been faking it.

KD was waiting on this.....

Comment

Working...
                                X