Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was watching the highlights from that one 20pt win we had in GS without Kawhi (and with KD playing) early in the season:

Warriors were doing there thing and we just kept battling hard.. in that 4th quarter you can see how everyone on the Warriors just look defeated. That'll be them again tonight.

Raptors are on a mission man.. I can't see these Warriors, even with a healthy Durant, stopping them.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Dumbest idea of a joke I've ever seen...

Comment

• There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Fucking woj lol does he hide in the trunks of cars, locker room closets, above the ceiling tiles in the bathrooms?
          Damn right he does.

on July 1. I want to read a single twit from Woj saying : "He stay".

Comment

• I'm going to be put at a bar catching the game tonight so I won't be posting with all you I've come to love talking ball with. if the amazing happens and we close just like to preemptively say it's been a blast. most here road it out through the worst of times. decades of being an afterthought and at time laughing stock of the league. 1 night in June and it will all be worth it. celebrate hard and celebrate safely. thanks for providing such a great community when I had no one who cared enough to talk about all the ins and out of this team that only a diehard can appreciate. we gathered here from all across this great nation and some even internationally. love you all!! we the north!! let's fucking make history!! sanyo I believe said he was going to be in the building tonight. your representing us all! cheer for all 100 of the regular posters here. well pitch in and get you some halls and tea tomorrow.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Not that I drink energy drinks but monster is in a legal battle with the Raptors claiming the claw logo was stolen from their logo, not sure if they are just using this lawsuit as free advertising but certainly will never buy a monster energy drink again in my life.

Comment

• Damn, folks, KD is returning; the Dubs may stage a comeback and win the whole thing.

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
                  Damn, folks, KD is returning; the Dubs may stage a comeback and win the whole thing.
                  that would be historic movie like ending. And Raptors will never live that down. Probably will break hearts of millions.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Damn, folks, KD is returning; the Dubs may stage a comeback and win the whole thing.

Bring him on. I'd rather we beat their whole team anyway.

Comment

Or the Raps will just stick to business and once again kick the Warriors ass so far up their throats they wont know if they fart or sneeze....

Paging whateverx2019 ... your moral courage and dress are ready.....

Meow
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Every round this playoffs, we've gotten the 4th win while at home. Let's keep that pattern rolling

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          If they start with the Hamptons 5 do we start with the Muskoka 5? Siakim at centre and go down from there? I don't imagine we'll change much but we might see this lineup a bit. Would have been nice to have OG.
                          No, Toronto doesn't need to go small to defend GS's small ball and Ibaka/Gasol have definitely been in the top 7 or 8 performers, so use them.

Toronto's size is an advantage, especially when GS is small and has no rim protection. Kawhi, Siakam, Gasol/Ibaka can all get layups at the rim and can all body Golden State's biggest defender in that lineup (Draymond), let alone the other guys on the floor. Raps forwards can also all stretch the floor to the 3 pt line and defend multiple positions.

If a one legged Kevin Durant tries to defend the rim inside, go at him hard. We saw what Kawhi did to Looney. Raps need to play with pace and be physical.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Shut up!!

Comment

• What berta said. I'll be in a bar, and if we win its pandemonium. I'm trying to contain myself a little bit here and be mature lol.

it's been a pleasure traveling with you gentlemen and ladies, since November 2012. Thru every "Atlanta game in February" that I always reference. As a Hardcore sports nut who's seen his share of heart break (I've had my heart broken bad in nhl as well and mlb to a slightly lesser extent). Aside from the obvious like marriage kids and graduation etc, this is one of the biggest moments of my 32 years. I used to fear I'd die without a Canucks or raptors or Jays title. And for the last half decade raps have easily become my favorite team of those 3.

I dont really know what the point of this post is, but yeah. Biggest Monday I can remember ever lol
                              Last edited by KeonClark; Mon Jun 10, 2019, 05:04 PM.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Or the Raps will just stick to business and once again kick the Warriors ass so far up their throats they wont know if they fart or sneeze....

Paging whateverx2019 ... your moral courage and dress are ready.....

Meow
                                I'm certain it was a reverse jinx. No other logical explanation for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X