Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well they really pissed that one away.

why the fuck would they call a time out on a 10-0 run with the ball and then not on the final possession?

just dumb.

blah.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

That was a real head scratcher.
      wanted to pull. a Phil Jackson and didn't want the defence to set up

Comment

• KD played 12 minutes on 1 leg. Warriors needed every damn second, or it’s another blowout. We played crap D and couldn’t hit a 3 and they had to scratch and claw to win by one point, barely.

Comment

• Okay, I need to take a short break from looking at Raptors stuff for my own sanity. See you guys in a day or two
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Once again they showed a lot of resilience, they can come back from any deficit even against Golden State. They'll get more chances to close this out, hopefully one more chance is all they need. A little more shot-making, tighten up the screws on the defense, and it won't be close.

I know there's lots of attention on Durant's injury but I feel bad for Looney; dude was obviously playing hard through a lot of pain.

Comment

• We hit 25% of our 3's. 8 for 32 pitiful and disappointing.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                well they really pissed that one away.

why the fuck would they call a time out on a 10-0 run with the ball and then not on the final possession?

just dumb.

blah.
                Kawhi was cooking and Nurse killed the momentum. Warriors were crumbling and we allowed them to regroup. Nurse has been awesome, but that was a rare rookie mistake.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  KD played 12 minutes on 1 leg. Warriors needed every damn second, or it’s another blowout. We played crap D and couldn’t hit a 3 and they had to scratch and claw to win by one point, barely.
                  We're obviously the better team, but the better team doesn't always win the playoff series. Can't piss away opportunities like tonight

Comment

• Was in the palm of our collective hands. Come back stronger.

Comment

• They got a GREAT shot in that final possession but Lowry has to make that shot. His shot did not even hit the rim.

Gasol and Kawhi were the only players that showed up tonight.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Kawhi was cooking and Nurse killed the momentum. Warriors were crumbling and we allowed them to regroup. Nurse has been awesome, but that was a rare rookie mistake.
                        I want to hear his explanation for that TO

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          They got a GREAT shot in that final possession but Lowry has to make that shot. His shot did not even hit the rim.

Gasol and Kawhi were the only players that showed up tonight.
                          Serge had another great game.

Comment

• Thanks for the effort Mixx. Always appreciate your album covers.

Who's next?
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I want to hear his explanation for that TO
                              didn't wanna lose the time out before the 3 min mark ...nurse has been a genius but it there

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Thanks for the effort Mixx. Always appreciate your album covers.

Who's next?
                                As an undefeated thread starter. I think it's time for me to take over.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X