Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Thanks for the effort Mixx. Always appreciate your album covers.

Who's next?
    I believe it's jclaw.

Thanks to mixx for some amazing threads. You almost pulled it out for us, but those jazz covers will live on nonetheless.

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post

I'm a fucking fan ...that's why im pissed they couldn't close it
      Everything you say is about them losing and Warriors winning...you're a fake ass fan! I'm upset they lost, but I'm not going to give up on my team and stamp it that Warriors will win...

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post

Everything you say is about them losing and Warriors winning...you're a fake ass fan! I'm upset they lost, but I'm not going to give up on my team and stamp it that Warriors will win...
        I'm being real bro ....this was a momentum swinger...difficult to think raps win in Oracle ...and trying to win game 7 at home ...oh man ...this isn't round 2

Comment

I'm being real bro ....this was a momentum swinger...difficult to think raps win in Oracle ...and trying to win game 7 at home ...oh man ...this isn't round 2
          You were stamping the warriors winning before the damn game started...

Comment

You were stamping the warriors winning before the damn game started...
            they're the champs dude ...they ain't gonna go down easy ...you think raps would win in 5? they ain't Orlando brother

Comment

they're the champs dude ...they ain't gonna go down easy ...you think raps would win in 5? they ain't Orlando brother
              No one said that it would be easy....but you call yourself a "fan" with zero faith in the team you claim to support "brother".

Comment

No one said that it would be easy....but you call yourself a "fan" with zero faith in the team you claim to support "brother".
                it's called reverse psychology

Comment

quite frankly . though...it's about being real ...faith is for the weak

it'll be interesting games 6 and possibly 7

Comment

• Man.. the one that got away. Couldn't believe it when Kawhi just took over in that fourth. I was yelling so loud. Not sure why Nurse called that timeout. The crowd was buzzing and the Warriors were reeling. I'm sure Kerr would have called one anyway.. but that momentum just came to a halt. Bad turnover after the timeout.. Warriors hit some tough buckets to go on a 9-0 run.

Almost won there.. just couldn't do it. I'm okay with no timeout with 15 seconds left. You live with that sometime. Probably could have used a screen on one of Kawhi's guys to prevent the 2-man defense there.. but the swing to Lowry was perfect. Just missed everything but the backside of the board. I did a little prayer there.. if Kyle hit that shot that would have been bigger than Kawhi's game 7 shot.

Oh well.. they scrambled to come back and take the lead.. I mean that took guts there. Kawhi so badly wanted that and he had a bad shooting night for most of the game.

KD and Looney are probably out for game 6.. so we're looking at their game 4 line up mostly. And we won that one going away. Let's hope we get a little bit more magic spread out to the team. Danny and Siakam were missing everything. And probably Fred's worse game in this series.

Ibaka and Gasol both had good games.. and should do even better without KD and Looney back.

Couldn't hoist the cup tonight.. and have to wait another 3 fricken days.. but at least we get to watch at least one more game right? LOL

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I believe it's jclaw.

Thanks to mixx for some amazing threads. You almost pulled it out for us, but those jazz covers will live on nonetheless.
                      It's been a pleasure. Wished they could've closed it up but I guess it's 6ix in Six. Go Jclaw
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Oh shit KD injured his achilles

Comment

• Shit.. KD might be gone for the year next year. Really tough break.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Oh shit KD injured his achilles
                            fuck...
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

It's been a pleasure. Wished they could've closed it up but I guess it's 6ix in Six. Go Jclaw
                              great for pubs ...they're loving it

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Oh shit KD injured his achilles
                                Brutal news. I actually called this before and then during the game with my buddies at the bar. Never want to see a great player end on an injury.

Good game game though fellas!! We'll get em in 6 like most of us called. Winning in 5 was always going to be tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X