Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5 FINALS (3-1) Raptors vs Warriors June 10th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Scotiabank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

who the Fuck are you ? super moderator? ok ban me

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Lowry was the second highest scorer on the team and had the most assists (tied with Kawhi). Lowry, Gasol and Ibaka were the only ones that shot 50% from the field. Last shot came to his hands contested and against the clock. There were no screens set at the beginning of the play, which made it difficult for Kawhi to get out of the trap in time. They could have got a much better shot on that possession (for him or anyone else). They had 15 secs and only needed a high% bucket inside. If anyhting Nurse should have called a timeout to draw the last play with 15 secs to go (rather then call a time out when were on 10-0 run).
      truth

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post

nah ..I'm reall ..now this is a serious fucker
        Yeah bro, watch KD come back, ya fucking moron

Comment

I'm Joey. Pleased to meet you. And c'mon, with posts like those you're just asking for a response man. Own it at least.

Comment

yes please

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yeah bro, watch KD come back, ya fucking moron
              after watching the press conference...he's he won't return

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

yes please
                don't be sour bro ...this is a series now ....good shot warriors win this

Comment

• Extremely disappointing loss. Up by 6 and in control, GSW is is dis-array. Kawhi is on a roll. We have the ball and then we call a time out. Then another. All the energy and momentum is gone. They now get to load up the defense. Kawhi misses a tough fade away, Klay 3, Lowry misses a three. GSW empty trip Lowry drive then turnover, Curry 3, Kawhi step back 3 miss and Green chance for rebound loses it to Curry. Thompson 3. Lowry 2, GSW turnover, Down 1, 15 seconds to go and don't get a clean shot. No timeout, no points. Very fucking pissed. We had a lot of passengers tonight. Their stars made the plays at the end Our superstar got us up 6 with 3 mins to go. Then our little star couldn't deliver the big shot.

Comment

• That was a clean block by Iblocka,
                    just saying.

Like in Game 2, we got the wrong end.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      They got a GREAT shot in that final possession but Lowry has to make that shot. His shot did not even hit the rim.

Gasol and Kawhi were the only players that showed up tonight.
                      Many passengers tonight. Why doesn't Norm play more?

Comment

• The games that the Warriors have won they've eked by. By the Raptors, solid wins. Take it to them on their home court again
                        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          The games that the Warriors have won they've eked by. By the Raptors, solid wins. Take it to them on their home court again
                          KD threw out rhythm off.
                          won't happen again.

Comment

• Durant has an Achilles injury according to Shams. Not sure if tear, nothing mentioned.

Goddamn those people who actually cheered his injury. Jesus, I am legitimately disgusted by their actions, I feel worse about that than losing the game.

Comment

• Don't know if there was time but Fred should have taken another dribble to free\e Draymond before passing the ball.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                Durant has an Achilles injury according to Shams. Not sure if tear, nothing mentioned.

Goddamn those people who actually cheered his injury. Jesus, I am legitimately disgusted by their actions, I feel worse about that than losing the game.
                                Rich bandwagoners that know very little of the game.
                                Now KD will never sign with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X