Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN




    I don't know. I just don't see it. Got outshot from 3 by a crazy amount, which is usually our achilles heel (too soon?) and we still only lost by the tip of Draymond's finger. You know that would have gone in off the ScotiaBank rims. So I'm good.
    But who am I?
    I'm not The Great One (nice of you to drop by the game)
    I'm Jclaw.
    I dispatched the 76ers (with some help from the other Claw)
    I'm a former Raptors Republic Superstar. Why former?
    'Cause this is post 5000.
    So, like everything else about this game, it's destiny!

    The Oracle is going down


    The dynasty is going down



    If you had to choose any number from 1-7 when asked how many games would it take the Toronto Raptors to win?
    Could it be any other number than 6?
    Pour one out for Mixx here..."Mixx in Six" would have been a great album.

    Now to the match ups
    For Golden State

    Guard

    Guard

    Forward

    Forward


    Centre


    And they'll be facing...


    ALL OF US!!!!



    The Championship Awaits
    Go Raps!!

  • #2
    Thank god for the Klaw.

    Thank god for the Claw.

    Destiny.

    Let's get it J.



    Comment


    • #3
      You read my mind. I was just going to post that it's a long time before game 6 so if you need a fix, just remember this

      Comment


      • #4
        Jcloser in the house.

        Comment


        • #5
          This is the real thread
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • #6
            So it turns out the most unlikable Warriors are actually the team doctors. Durant most likely has a torn Achilles. Why was he cleared besides for internal pressure? It leaves poor Durant in doubt about when and if he can get back to peak performance. I'm not a Durant fan but I feel bad for him. Once the doctors say 'ok' he's in a horrible situation if he feels his body isn't ready... It's like Kawhi's situation with the Spurs only worse.

            Moving on, the Raptors should be setting up the schedule right now for who gets the trophy when... If not for KD being cleared. He was the standout difference maker of a game that clearly swung in favor of the Raptors when he went down. And so now the Raptors are going to slay the champs in hostile territory. Bring on game six. It's shitty circumstances to win it this way but a win is a win.

            Comment


            • #7
              We had a beautiful win in out grasp. What the hell happened??? I'm so upset over how poorly everyone played. Lose by 1 or 20 it doesn't matter. Only 1 player (Gasol) played at or better than expected. That said, in the 4Q Kawhi was able to get us a 6 point lead with 3 minutes to go and we have the ball. Then...Awwww we had it in our grasp.

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Raps will win in oracle... Nurse with his bone head timeout when the Warriors were about to give up with 3 mins left will be an all time bonehead call!

                  I hope he realizes you dont call timeouts WHEN YOU HAVE THE MOMENTUM! GS had one timeout left and it was up to them to call it.

                  So pissed but Nurse better have learned his lesson on when to f'n call timeouts!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Apollo wrote: View Post
                    So it turns out the most unlikable Warriors are actually the team doctors. Durant most likely has a torn Achilles. Why was he cleared besides for internal pressure? It leaves poor Durant in doubt about when and if he can get back to peak performance. I'm not a Durant fan but I feel bad for him. Once the doctors say 'ok' he's in a horrible situation if he feels his body isn't ready... It's like Kawhi's situation with the Spurs only worse.

                    Moving on, the Raptors should be setting up the schedule right now for who gets the trophy when... If not for KD being cleared. He was the standout difference maker of a game that clearly swung in favor of the Raptors when he went down. And so now the Raptors are going to slay the champs in hostile territory. Bring on game six. It's shitty circumstances to win it this way but a win is a win.
                    100% internal pressure. GM may have pressured the docs. Who knows.

                    All I know is if Im Durant im fucking pissed today and maybe even considering a lawsuit against the Warriors. He's done with them too so he will sign somewhere else... what a tragedy for GS, should have waved the white flag and maybe DUrant comes back...now not only does he not come back, it may tell other players not to sign there either.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      sanyo wrote: View Post

                      100% internal pressure. GM may have pressured the docs. Who knows.

                      All I know is if Im Durant im fucking pissed today and maybe even considering a lawsuit against the Warriors. He's done with them too so he will sign somewhere else... what a tragedy for GS, should have waved the white flag and maybe DUrant comes back...now not only does he not come back, it may tell other players not to sign there either.
                      And this is the real reason why Myers was crying. It would be like Masai realizing after the fact that he did something really bad to Kawhi.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Apollo wrote: View Post

                        A series should be about the Warriors having an unfair advantage? What the Chuck?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          sanyo wrote: View Post

                          100% internal pressure. GM may have pressured the docs. Who knows.

                          All I know is if Im Durant im fucking pissed today and maybe even considering a lawsuit against the Warriors. He's done with them too so he will sign somewhere else... what a tragedy for GS, should have waved the white flag and maybe DUrant comes back...now not only does he not come back, it may tell other players not to sign there either.
                          If they don't offer him the max now and he leaves town for more money their reputation is tarnished. This is on them, they cleared a man who was not ready to come back. This wasn't a bruised calf or quad, this was the Achilles. Damn...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Apollo wrote: View Post

                            If they don't offer him the max now and he leaves town for more money their reputation is tarnished. This is on them, they cleared a man who was not ready to come back. This wasn't a bruised calf or quad, this was the Achilles. Damn...
                            I think the official reports still mention it was a quad he was recovering from and Achilles is the new injury that happened last night, similar area suggest that one led to other though.
                            Obviously now after the fact it doesn't make sense he played 12 of the first 14 minutes and probably should be limited to shorter stretches, but he looked amazing until the injury.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Majesiu wrote: View Post

                              I think the official reports still mention it was a quad he was recovering from and Achilles is the new injury that happened last night, similar area suggest that one led to other though.
                              Obviously now after the fact it doesn't make sense he played 12 of the first 14 minutes and probably should be limited to shorter stretches, but he looked amazing until the injury.
                              He didn't though. He hit the threes but every time he had to move laterally he was labouring. And then they had him handling the ball in screen and roll? The media is focused right now on some fans but once that passes, GSW is going to be under the microscope for how they have handled this. And this may very well affect free agency. This is going to be a big story post Finals.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X