No announcement yet.

Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anything I would think the Warriors are deflated by the injury, not empowered. We obviously have been the better team throughout the playoffs and they NEEDED KD to win. KD playing th other night gave them extra confidence the other night, and it showed in their offence in the first quarter. I expect the Raptors to lead wire to wire in this one.

Comment

• There's 2 ways it can go tonight. If the Raptors get caught up on the media/social media/fans distraction, it's an L. If they get back to the mental focus they had through the first 4 games of the series and make it purely about basketball, they win.
      ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

Comment

• Refs for tonight:

Marc Davis (#8)
        David Guthrie (#16)
        John Goble (#30)
        Eric Lewis (#42)

I had a feeling it would be Davis again. Sort of a good luck charm though. I don't think we've lost yet in the playoffs when he's reffing.

Comment

• Just a reminder that we had 96% chance to win the NBA tittle in Game 5

Comment

• When you are up 3-1 i guess you have 3 chances to close it out but its Raptors so obv they blew their inly chance
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              When you are up 3-1 i guess you have 3 chances to close it out but its Raptors so obv they blew their inly chance
              With that attitude it would be impossible to make the finals and it would be impossible to be up 3-1.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Refs for tonight:

Marc Davis (#8)
                David Guthrie (#16)
                John Goble (#30)
                Eric Lewis (#42)

I had a feeling it would be Davis again. Sort of a good luck charm though. I don't think we've lost yet in the playoffs when he's reffing.
                You said that last game with Tony Brothers.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

With that attitude it would be impossible to make the finals and it would be impossible to be up 3-1.
                  Thats vibe im getting reading some comments lol
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

You said that last game with Tony Brothers.
                    Yeah.. although that was also the holy trio from hell.. with Foster and Malloy I believe. I should have erred on the side of caution last time around.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Just a reminder that we had 96% chance to win the NBA tittle in Game 5
                      It'll be 100% tonight

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Just a reminder that we had 96% chance to win the NBA tittle in Game 5
                        Which is just another way of saying.... Kawhi Leonard is a Raptor

That never gets old.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Thats vibe im getting reading some comments lol
                          I feel 100% certain they're taking the title this year. I'll be totally shocked if they don't.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I feel 100% certain they're taking the title this year. I'll be totally shocked if they don't.
                            It should have been over in Game 5. It was over in Game 5. I have confidence they will rectify that tonight.

Comment

• Klay is a funny guy. The Warriors are somehow going to be motivated for pressuring KD to play injured and causing him a more severe injury that affects his livelyhood and free agency. I love faux motivation.

We have Kawhi and I have to believe he's not going to let the team shit the bed again. Put it all on the line tonight, take the chip, and you can rest for a month.

Comment

• not that we can do anything about it but it is a part of the narrative....how is this the coldest f#%*&n June we've had in Toronto that I can ever remember?!

Comment

Working...
                                X