Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I'm not betting against Kawhi
    All man. All amazing.

    Comment


    • #77
      Steph and Klay were tired. It gave them time to rest and they came down the court and hit back to back daggers. Nurse made a mistake, it happens.

      Comment


      • #78
        Apollo wrote: View Post
        Steph and Klay were tired. It gave them time to rest and they came down the court and hit back to back daggers. Nurse made a mistake, it happens.
        Kawhi was tired. He WAS the offense the previous 3-4 times down the court. I think by now it's fair ot say that Nurse knows more what Kawhi needs than we do as fans yet we still second guess him as some sort of weird hobby....

        If he pulls up and drains a 3 or drives and is fouled or makes a jumpshot or layup, Nurse is a genius for taking the timeout.

        So many fans judge the action by the result only, commonly referred to as 20/20 hindsight. It wasn't the right or wrong call based only on whether it worked out ....
        Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jun 12th, 2019, 12:43 PM.

        Comment


        • #79
          I'm looking for a comeback performance from Siakam Thursday night.

          Comment


          • #80
            Joey wrote:

            I did find it interesting that it's being classed as a "Sequel to Breath of the Wild" and not just "a NEW Zelda Game!!", which is usually all it takes to sell them anyway ... goes to show just how popular and successful it was in and of itself.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • #81
              KeonClark wrote: View Post

              Hahaha Whoops wrong thread. Replying to PlanetMars. Big day for Video Games!!

              Comment


              • #82
                Joey wrote: View Post

                Hahaha Whoops wrong thread. Replying to PlanetMars. Big day for Video Games!!
                I just thought you were betting on siakam to save the princess from the evil owner at oracle castle
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • #83
                  KeonClark wrote: View Post

                  I just thought you were betting on siakam to save the princess from the evil owner at oracle castle
                  Hahah Don't know if that sounds more nerdy, or less .... Haha

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    G__Deane wrote: View Post

                    Kawhi was tired. He WAS th eoffense the previous 3-4 times down the court.
                    If he pulls up and drains a 3 or drives and is fouled or makes a jumpshot or layup, Nurse is a genius for taking the timeout.

                    So many fans judge the action by the result only, commonly referred to as 20/20 hindsight. It wasn't the right or wrong call based only on whether it worked out ....
                    Doesn't matter. The Raptors had the momentum. Other guys feed off him when he gets going like that.

                    The momentum was gone coming out of the time out. Nurse made a call and it swung things. It was a mistake clearly, it didn't work and that's the proof.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      I'm looking for a comeback performance from Siakam Thursday night.

                      Agreed. The Raptors have a comfortable lead if Siakam isn't missing open looks.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        I'm looking for a comeback performance from Siakam Thursday night.
                        t crossed my mind that he'll be motivated as hell after sitting mch of the 4Q last game ....

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Funny fact though. Hilarious actually (at least for me) is that Pierce has become biggest Raptors supporter, oh the irony.
                          I couldn't believe he tweeted the We The North flag when he was the origin story for it (F Brooklyn). Then again, maybe I can

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Jclaw wrote: View Post

                            I couldn't believe he tweeted the We The North flag when he was the origin story for it (F Brooklyn). Then again, maybe I can
                            There may be one guy he hates worse than Ujiri and the Raps

                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              G__Deane wrote: View Post

                              Kawhi was tired. He WAS the offense the previous 3-4 times down the court. I think by now it's fair ot say that Nurse knows more what Kawhi needs than we do as fans yet we still second guess him as some sort of weird hobby....

                              If he pulls up and drains a 3 or drives and is fouled or makes a jumpshot or layup, Nurse is a genius for taking the timeout.

                              So many fans judge the action by the result only, commonly referred to as 20/20 hindsight. It wasn't the right or wrong call based only on whether it worked out ....
                              Couple things. A lot of people criticized the decision immediately, so this isn't simply a criticism in hindsight. Secondly, while it is true that a decision isn't necessarily right or wrong based solely on results, it is equally strange to contend that when your result is a failure that one shouldn't look back and see what decisions may have contributed to that failure.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Apollo wrote: View Post


                                Agreed. The Raptors have a comfortable lead if Siakam isn't missing open looks.
                                He needs to make open threes but what kept him off the floor in the 4th quarter was his defense. It was not good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X