2014 Kawhi Leonard Spurs
      2015 Andre Iguodala Warriors
      2016 LeBron James Cavaliers
      2017 Kevin Durant Warriors
      2018 Kevin Durant Warriors
      2019 Kawhi Leonard Raptors
      2020 prediction? Kawhi gets 3rd MVP?

Comment

• Man, Kawhi was only 22 when he won his first Finals MVP !!!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Does anybody else have the weird feeling of like...now what?

Its like when you finally climb Mt everest, celebrate for a minute, take some pictures, see the view, and then you're like..."huh...guess I should head back down and go home."
          Cottage, beer, BBQ, dog, family, lake, fishing, water skiing, baseball, hiking, biking, friends, great weather,motorcycles.... all the things i've been ignoring for about a month ....well, not the beer

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Cottage, beer, BBQ, dog, family, lake, fishing, water skiing, baseball, hiking, biking, friends, great weather,motorcycles.... all the things i've been ignoring for about a month ....well, not the beer
            Oh trust me, I'm more than ready to be done with pro sports for a bit and enjoy summer. I just mean the raptors...I always felt like, this was the mission, the life long goal..I guess we gotta go back to back
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
              Fucking US Media is talking more about GSW injuries, end of dynasty, free agency, Curry clutch? etc, etc...
              What are you expecting of them ?
              This NBA title is hurting them too much, it went out of their border.

Comment

• Summer's short in this country. After the parade, I'll check in from time ot time, certainly keep tabs on Kawhi's decision (he stay!) and seriously concentrate on all the best that Summer has to offer for two months. I'm going to be in the water, on the water or by the water as much as I can and take at least 3 weeks off....my BBQ and beer fridge are going to get a workout. I may even get a few in lol

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I really hope it does.
                  At least they're now talking about this and not that ridiculous Wizard plan

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Damn man you must be limping worse than Kawhi. You're not cleared to post until we get those toes looked at by the medical team.

Seriously though if you actually did break your toes, ouch. Get well soon buddy.
                    Upon waking today I think they're just very impressively bruised as opposed to broken ....hopefully.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

At least they're now talking about this and not that ridiculous Wizard plan
                      Wizards plan apparently isn't true, woj is just a dick.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Give Fred Jr key to the city

WOW... I'm not a parent but should I take this to mean that when you have kids everything becomes way easier in life and you have way more energy than previously?

Comment

• Just catching up on the thread. Great to see everyone show up...definitely some names I haven't seen in a while. See you at the parade!

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                            Fucking US Media is talking more about GSW injuries, end of dynasty, free agency, Curry clutch? etc, etc...
                            Whatever, it's their country, let them reflect on their failure in full. This is for us.

Speaking of whatever ... where's that lil bish whateverx2019?? lol

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Whatever, it's their country, let them reflect on their failure in full. This is for us.

Speaking of whatever ... where's that lil bish whateverx2019?? lol
                              I think maybe with the Bucks guy from the last series....it's all good though. Everyone welcome here!

Comment

• Something very interesting, all the votes for the final MVP went to Kawhi, except one voice, Hubie Brown voted for Fred Vanvleet.

Comment

Working...
                                X