No announcement yet.

Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels like Brooklyn Nets series all over again. The Raptors had a chance to close the series out in G6 in Brooklyn.....they got blown out.

G7, everybody were saying the Raptors were the better team, and they have the homecourt advantage....so they should win right? we all know what happened.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
      Feels like Brooklyn Nets series all over again. The Raptors had a chance to close the series out in G6 in Brooklyn.....they got blown out.

G7, everybody were saying the Raptors were the better team, and they have the homecourt advantage....so they should win right? we all know what happened.
      Except this time it was game 5. We didn't get blown out. It was whatever the opposite of that is while still losing. It didn't lead to a game 7 which has a whole other lot of baggage with it. It leads to a game 6 in "hostile" territory which we are still pretty confident about. If anything, your scenario sounds more like the Philly series that was just a couple of weeks ago. We've gotten spoiled by this team winning games. Cheer up everybody.

Comment

Feels like Sixers series all over again. The Raptors had a chance to close the series out in G6 in Philly.....they got blown out.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It was just tough to close out at home.
          The KD factor threw their rhythm off.

Also, there's just too many distractions from media, family members, the entire nation.

I expect a more relaxed Raptors in Oakland.

Plus we feel like we are the underdogs again.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Also, there's just too many distractions from media, family members, the entire nation.

Warriors also shot like 50% from deep and we shot terrible and we lost by 1 measly point.

not sure why nick didnt use a timeout to run a play and get Kawhi open with 15 seconds left
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Disagree. Not the same team.

Comment

This feels like when you thought Masai made a massive error in acquiring Kawhi Leonard.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Meh when KD got hurt, Raps were only down 5... I mean no one knows now what would have happened, but no guarantee GS would have won. There was no chance KD was going to play 35 mins+ anyways. At 11 mins into the 2nd Q was probably too many mins already for him

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

This feels like when you thought Masai made a massive error in acquiring Kawhi Leonard.
                    You're making up stuff....AGAIN lol. Rent free baby!

It's pretty easy, i mean, just quote me. But you can't do that either.

Like i said, stick to your nerdy gifs. That's what you're GOOD at. You're not good at this trolling thing though.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

You're making up stuff....AGAIN lol. Rent free baby!

It's pretty easy, i mean, just quote me. But you can't do that either.
                      I literally just quoted this the other day ... you are seriously denying it? LOL Weeeeeak.

Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.
                      Just own it man. Don't deny it.

You're not good at this trolling thing though.
                      As I've said before, you are Multipaul-level at this point man, and that's not at all a good thing or something to be proud of.
                      Last edited by Joey; Tue Jun 11, 2019, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Also, don't make me start giving out infractions. Clean it up guys.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

I literally just quoted this the other day ... you are seriously denying it? LOL Weeeeeak.

Just own it man. Don't deny it.

As I've said before, you are Multipaul-level at this point man, and that's going WAY back.
                          My bad Goldblum. I remember that now. I also remember you bumping that post last week Joey. Great troll job by a mod.

Can't wait to bump all your boxing hot takes. Though the fight may never happen anymore because your boy got knocked out cold by a no name fighter.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

My bad Goldblum. I remember that now. I also remember you bumping that post last week Joey. Great troll job by a mod.

Can't wait to bump all your boxing hot takes. Though the fight may never happen anymore because your boy got knocked out cold by a no name fighter.
                            LOL Like I said, just own it man. It's cool.

Comment

NBA says foul was missed against Raptors’ Marc Gasol late in Game 5

OAKLAND, Calif. — The NBA says Toronto’s Marc Gasol should have been given two free throws with 49 seconds left of Game 5 of the NBA Finals in Toronto, a game that the Raptors lost to Golden State by one point.

Gasol was fouled by the Warriors’ DeMarcus Cousins on a drive, the NBA said in its Last Two Minute Report that was issued Tuesday. Gasol missed the shot and tumbled to the floor, but no foul was called.

Golden State led 106-103 at the time. The Warriors wound up prevailing 106-105, staving off elimination and sending the series back to Oracle Arena for Game 6 on Thursday night.

The NBA said Cousins moved into Gasol, "initiating contact that affects his driving shot attempt."

This pic makes it look like Marc is strangling Boogie

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                NBA says foul was missed against Raptors’ Marc Gasol late in Game 5

OAKLAND, Calif. — The NBA says Toronto’s Marc Gasol should have been given two free throws with 49 seconds left of Game 5 of the NBA Finals in Toronto, a game that the Raptors lost to Golden State by one point.

Gasol was fouled by the Warriors’ DeMarcus Cousins on a drive, the NBA said in its Last Two Minute Report that was issued Tuesday. Gasol missed the shot and tumbled to the floor, but no foul was called.

Golden State led 106-103 at the time. The Warriors wound up prevailing 106-105, staving off elimination and sending the series back to Oracle Arena for Game 6 on Thursday night.

The NBA said Cousins moved into Gasol, "initiating contact that affects his driving shot attempt."

This pic makes it look like Marc is strangling Boogie
                                I would too, that bastard cost us game 5!

Comment

Working...
                                X