Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post

You're making up stuff....AGAIN lol. Rent free baby!

It's pretty easy, i mean, just quote me. But you can't do that either.
    Quoted it yesterday when I got your weakass thread shut down. Didn’t feel the need today.

Comment

Warriors needed to make 20 3s on 48% just to win by 1 point against a team who made 8 3s on 25%. I'm confident the team can close it out in 6.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Quoted it yesterday when I got your weakass thread shut down. Didn’t feel the need today.

Alright, alright. You two shake hands and be nice.

Comment

Enough scrapping. We got us a chip to pin down and then you have the whole off-season to pizz and moan at each other

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Enough scrapping. We got us a chip to pin down and then you have the whole off-season to pizz and moan at each other

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

It'll probably end up in an arm wrestle
                OG is our king

Comment

Comment

I have a feeling this is done tomorrow night. Yes they are going to be emotional because it's the last game in Oracle and they are trying to push this to game 7, and the crowd is going to be nuts.... but the Raptors are just better, and it's evident. As long as we don't go into a major slump on offence, like game 2 and monday, we have them.

As much as I'm sorry to see Durrant injured, his return is longer looming over this series as it was the previous games. The Raptors can lock into the matchups and finish this one on the road.

Comment

Game six final play recap:

PASS IT TO WILL

If it goes down to the last play tomorrow night do not have Kyle heave it up. He played well all game but he's not made for those top dawg moments.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                        Warriors needed to make 20 3s on 48% just to win by 1 point against a team who made 8 3s on 25%. I'm confident the team can close it out in 6.
                        I see so many people saying this, but GS ended with their 2nd lowest point total in the series. So, offensively they weren't that amazing and it's not something that they can't replicate. Some of those 3s will be two as we chase them off the line.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Game six final play recap:

PASS IT TO WILL

If it goes down to the last play tomorrow night do not have Kyle heave it up. He played well all game but he's not made for those top dawg moments.
                          The play was garbage not because it ended with Lowry shooting, but because it ended with Lowry shooting a contested shot with no time for a pump fake and getting it blocked. If anything it might make sense to run the play through Lowry using Kawhi as the screener (or vice versa) so that it's far tougher to trap either of them and force the ball out of their hands.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post

I see so many people saying this, but GS ended with their 2nd lowest point total in the series. So, offensively they weren't that amazing and it's not something that they can't replicate. Some of those 3s will be two as we chase them off the line.
                            The point is if we give them the same shots next game, the overwhelming likelihood is they miss more of them. While if we get the same shots next game, the overwhelming likelihood is we make more of them. Obviously any number of things can change elsewhere but the defence has been good for the most part.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Double team one of the splash. Let the other go off for 40 who cares. This team has no one else to score tomorrow, we should have it in the bag!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X