X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not betting against Kawhi
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Steph and Klay were tired. It gave them time to rest and they came down the court and hit back to back daggers. Nurse made a mistake, it happens.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Steph and Klay were tired. It gave them time to rest and they came down the court and hit back to back daggers. Nurse made a mistake, it happens.
        Kawhi was tired. He WAS the offense the previous 3-4 times down the court. I think by now it's fair ot say that Nurse knows more what Kawhi needs than we do as fans yet we still second guess him as some sort of weird hobby....

If he pulls up and drains a 3 or drives and is fouled or makes a jumpshot or layup, Nurse is a genius for taking the timeout.

So many fans judge the action by the result only, commonly referred to as 20/20 hindsight. It wasn't the right or wrong call based only on whether it worked out ....
        Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jun 12, 2019, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I'm looking for a comeback performance from Siakam Thursday night.

Comment

Joey wrote:

I did find it interesting that it's being classed as a "Sequel to Breath of the Wild" and not just "a NEW Zelda Game!!", which is usually all it takes to sell them anyway ... goes to show just how popular and successful it was in and of itself.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hahaha Whoops wrong thread. Replying to PlanetMars. Big day for Video Games!!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Hahaha Whoops wrong thread. Replying to PlanetMars. Big day for Video Games!!
                I just thought you were betting on siakam to save the princess from the evil owner at oracle castle

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I just thought you were betting on siakam to save the princess from the evil owner at oracle castle
                  Hahah Don't know if that sounds more nerdy, or less .... Haha

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Kawhi was tired. He WAS th eoffense the previous 3-4 times down the court.
                    If he pulls up and drains a 3 or drives and is fouled or makes a jumpshot or layup, Nurse is a genius for taking the timeout.

So many fans judge the action by the result only, commonly referred to as 20/20 hindsight. It wasn't the right or wrong call based only on whether it worked out ....
                    Doesn't matter. The Raptors had the momentum. Other guys feed off him when he gets going like that.

The momentum was gone coming out of the time out. Nurse made a call and it swung things. It was a mistake clearly, it didn't work and that's the proof.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Agreed. The Raptors have a comfortable lead if Siakam isn't missing open looks.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        t crossed my mind that he'll be motivated as hell after sitting mch of the 4Q last game ....

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Funny fact though. Hilarious actually (at least for me) is that Pierce has become biggest Raptors supporter, oh the irony.
                          I couldn't believe he tweeted the We The North flag when he was the origin story for it (F Brooklyn). Then again, maybe I can

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

I couldn't believe he tweeted the We The North flag when he was the origin story for it (F Brooklyn). Then again, maybe I can
                            There may be one guy he hates worse than Ujiri and the Raps

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Kawhi was tired. He WAS the offense the previous 3-4 times down the court. I think by now it's fair ot say that Nurse knows more what Kawhi needs than we do as fans yet we still second guess him as some sort of weird hobby....

Couple things. A lot of people criticized the decision immediately, so this isn't simply a criticism in hindsight. Secondly, while it is true that a decision isn't necessarily right or wrong based solely on results, it is equally strange to contend that when your result is a failure that one shouldn't look back and see what decisions may have contributed to that failure.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Agreed. The Raptors have a comfortable lead if Siakam isn't missing open looks.
                                He needs to make open threes but what kept him off the floor in the 4th quarter was his defense. It was not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X