No announcement yet.

Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can they really beat a DYNASTY team 3 straight on the road? not saying it's impossible but i can't see it happening.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      not that we can do anything about it but it is a part of the narrative....how is this the coldest f#%*&n June we've had in Toronto that I can ever remember?!
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• When kawhi walks outside and its finally +20 and sunny:

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
          Klay is a funny guy. The Warriors are somehow going to be motivated for pressuring KD to play injured and causing him a more severe injury that affects his livelyhood and free agency. I love faux motivation.

We have Kawhi and I have to believe he's not going to let the team shit the bed again. Put it all on the line tonight, take the chip, and you can rest for a month.
          Warriors have been searching for motivation all year long - that's why 3-peats are so tough. They're not trying to "win it for KD". I would not be surprised if more than half the team secretly hates KD and even more now since he's exposed the Klay/Curry/Draymond core as being overrated for the last 3-4 years. It's pretty obvious how lucky they were to face the Cavs and Rockets' tissue-paper soft defense during those runs. Klay/Steph/Draymond are playing for their own reputations right now, more than anything else. And the sub-text is how awesome Lebron was to drag those sorry-ass Cav teams to the finals for 4 straight years.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Warriors have been searching for motivation all year long - that's why 3-peats are so tough. They're not trying to "win it for KD". I would not be surprised if more than half the team secretly hates KD and even more now since he's exposed the Klay/Curry/Draymond core as being overrated for the last 3-4 years. It's pretty obvious how lucky they were to face the Cavs and Rockets' tissue-paper soft defense during those runs. Klay/Steph/Draymond are playing for their own reputations right now, more than anything else. And the sub-text is how awesome Lebron was to drag those sorry-ass Cav teams to the finals for 4 straight years.
            Let us not forget the first year lebron lost love and Irving by game 1, and took it to game 6. IF we win this year, you go from saying "lebron got lucky in 2016" to saying wait a minute.. the warriors without KD were probably lucky to not be 0-3 in the finals.

yeah, they're playing for their reputation.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Can they really beat a DYNASTY team 3 straight on the road? not saying it's impossible but i can't see it happening.
              That's no surprise. You couldn't even see us pass Philly, upvoting the post-mortem thread someone made and all. You've always been a doubter every step of the way. Hopefully though, they'll get a W either tonight or in game 7, and win the ring. They proved they have the team to do it, won 5 of the last 7 games vs the Warriors, with the only 2 losses both coming down to the last possession. Nothing is a given, but they showed they have the tools to do it.

Comment

• This is the level that sport's journalism has sunken to:

Now we need to know what Durant's Mom thinks of the whole situation. Who does she think she is, Vince's Mommy?

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...s-sons-injury/

She seems like a lovely and (blindly) protective mother. But please, let's see if we can get her on Good Morning America.
                What, they couldn't land his high school coach?

"Kevin Durant's mother Wanda, spoke publicly for the first time since her son’s devastating Achilles injury that became the talk of the NBA Finals earlier this week." Quick, someone send her some flowers and an apology from "real Raptor fans" .....

As an aside, a contributor on another site said there was plenty of cheering in the Oracle crowd when FVV went down after an obvious foul, spat out a chicklet and lay on his back with blood streaming out of his eye requiring 7 stitches but there was no corresponding rending of garments or gnashing of teeth (at least the ones Freddy had left) from US media (or Canadian for that matter).

Comment

• Raptors are winning this tonight, I know this wont be a popular opinion but I really wish gsw can win tonight. I want so badly for us to win in Toronto. It just sucks because I know 100 percent we wont get our game 7. We are just way to good of a team. In fact I don't think the gsw in the last 5 years would ever have a chance against this team. It's all time great.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                    Raptors are winning this tonight, I know this wont be a popular opinion but I really wish gsw can win tonight. I want so badly for us to win in Toronto. It just sucks because I know 100 percent we wont get our game 7. We are just way to good of a team. In fact I don't think the gsw in the last 5 years would ever have a chance against this team. It's all time great.
                    Wanting to "win it at home" really badly is something for spoiled teams working on their 3rd or 4th title. We just gotta get this. Can't toy around with this team. So...close...

Comment

• People still have doubts just because its the "Raptors" lol. This Playoff run should have removed any doubt. Sure we can still lose, Warriors are a great team even without KD, but the Raptors are a championship level team and have proven time and time again that they are mentally strong and won't let a bad loss like that affect their next game.

Comment

• Siakam is the one that needs to step up tonight. He's been AWFUL in this series. How awful? the other night, Nurse benched him in the entire 4th quarter. For an energy guy, Siakam sure loves to iso a lot even if he was being defended by one of the best in the game in Draymond. Dumb!

Wish we had another legit go to guy, like uh....2013 Wade.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If Raps can't win 3 in a row on a road then it's guaranteed that it's Raps in 7 because no way Golden State wins 3 in a row on road right? or narratives will be flipped as usual?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            If Raps can't win 3 in a row on a road then it's guaranteed that it's Raps in 7 because no way Golden State wins 3 in a row on road right? or narratives will be flipped as usual?
                            Why can't Golden State win 3 in a row? this is a dynasty team. These guys won 73 games just 3 years ago.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              People still have doubts just because its the "Raptors" lol. This Playoff run should have removed any doubt. Sure we can still lose, Warriors are a great team even without KD, but the Raptors are a championship level team and have proven time and time again that they are mentally strong and won't let a bad loss like that affect their next game.
                              I have doubts not because it's the raptors, but because we're going up against an absolute juggernaut in the warriors and now we have given them life support. That team is absolutely ruthless. It also seems klay has figured out our defense.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I think a few guys fell victim to getting a little too wound up in the last clinching game, siakam in particular and fred as well.

I think theyll be more settled on their 2nd chance tonight and away from the insane canadians

Comment

Working...
                                X