Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Chill it down man
    This is a good team, even a great team. It's not a fantastic team, not a dynasty in the making team (it could be with some tweaking).
    It's sure not one of the greatest teams "ever" assembled lol

It's a Superstar, a borderline All-Star and a bunch of inconsistent guys who are vets that either peaked or younger guys still with potential.
    Maybe not an all-time team but it's a truly modern NBA roster with 8 guys who can defend at good to great to All-NBA level. I don't think we've ever seen that before. And all 8 of those guys can shoot from distance. That's the first all 3 & D championship roster ever assembled. And 6 of those 8 guys who can make plays off the dribble. I don't think we've seen that before either.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Comparable seats in Toronto last game were out, 6 or 7x as much?

Aye, it would cost less for my wife and I to fly, get 2 tickets in lower bowl, and stay a night in San Fran, than it would be to buy 1 ticket in the lower bowl here.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

It was a dead ball turnover.
        That has no bearing on my point. A dead ball doesn't give a team time with their coach to draw up a defense against the frequently used plays of the opponent. If you think a dead ball and a TO are the same thing in terms of ability to strategize, I don't know what to say.
        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• Game day vibes have me anxious. Hope the players are Kawhi-calm today.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• My bold prediction for tonight is that Lowry and Green combine for 9 threes
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Chill it down man
              This is a good team, even a great team. It's not a fantastic team, not a dynasty in the making team (it could be with some tweaking).
              It's sure not one of the greatest teams "ever" assembled lol

It's a Superstar, a borderline All-Star and a bunch of inconsistent guys who are vets that either peaked or younger guys still with potential.
              Fantastic reality check - Greatest ever written. lol

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                My bold prediction for tonight is that Lowry and Green combine for 9 threes
                9 3's for Lowry would be a Finals record? Except for 2 games these playoffs, Green has been a passenger / no show offensively. I just wish Siakam would settle down and sink a corner 3 or 2. He is 0 - 12 in the past 4 games, almost all of them are wide open, uncontested. His last shot sailed over the rim by 3 feet.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Everyone is giving their best, it's the finals... Doesn't matter if it's game 2, game 6 or game 7. KD being hurt won't change the outcome of their effort.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I've been following this site, listening to the podcasts and reading the forums for two years.

Finally broke down and created an account today.

This postseason has been incredibly stressful for me, a relatively new, non-Torontonian fan. I can't even imagine what you all are going through.

Go Raps!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Eww. Sounds kind of desperate, trying too hard and guilty... all at the same time. lol. Dubs are an emotional mess right now. Raps need to go in there with a cold-blooded executioner's mentality: nothing personal Dubs - just doing our job. Can't think of anybody more perfect to lead them, than Kawhi.

Comment

• whatever this is not adversity. Down 2-1 after Embiid did airplane and blew us out that was adversity. Down 2-0 to Bucks and then go on to win 4 straight that's adversity.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            whatever this is not adversity. Down 2-1 after Embiid did airplane and blew us out that was adversity. Down 2-0 to Bucks and then go on to win 4 straight that's adversity.
                            Kawhi & Lowry on the podium tonight.

Comment

• Comment

• New Balance is dropping their official “Board Man Gets Paid” shirts tomorrow
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X