No announcement yet.

Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masai Ujiri news is such a buzzkill. I think i finally found a team that i hate more than the Lakers. Fuck the Wizards.

Would Masai(and Kawhi) really miss the ring ceremony and the banner ceremony next year? .

MLSE needs to step up.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• More road wins than home wins lmao elite
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Oh my god guys they did it!

Kawhi carried us so often. Lowry stepped up huge in game 7. All hail Masai.

Wow. Can’t believe it.
        hey Dan you're good at stats

How many drunk people per square meter are there in Toronto right now? and after that, Canada?
        OG is our king

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          The Masai Ujiri news is such a buzzkill. I think i finally found a team that i hate more than the Lakers. Fuck the Wizards.

Would Masai(and Kawhi) really miss the ring ceremony and the banner ceremony next year? .

MLSE needs to step up.
          It's all good my dude, Masai is saying in interviews he wants to win more in Toronto and that successful teams outside the US are important.

Enjoy the night!

Comment

• Comment

Wow. Can’t believe it.
              Game 6. Go home Dan, you're drunk.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Glad you guys are posting all this, because watching the end of that game....could the NBA have fucked Toronto even worse?????? the entire telecast went limp as they desperately tried to find a way to make it a GS thang
                I felt the same way Judge...i was like damn...theyre making this the worst end of game to win a championship, ever. Like could they have drawn it out any more...given them any more chances/time, made it any weirder? Trying to mute this one for us lol. I wasnt in my feelings right lol. But we we won!!! And im slowly getting more and more hype (the kawhi dancing/goggles/champagne showers video is giving me life!!!!)...after the lack of build up, the waiting, the kind of anti climatic ending and then...wait, its over? We won? WE WON!!!! FINALLY!!!
                Congrats everyone!!
                Amazing...im gonna watch this ALL over and over to feel it more and more.
                Kawhi is incredible...KING OF THE NORTH. Delivered a chip in his first season. Crazy ass shit. Destiny ended the Dynasty.
                #MeantToBe

Comment

• I mean holy fuck you guys hahahahahahahhaha
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Hahaha fun guy is NOT TAKING THE GOGGLES OFF!!!! Omg I love it.

Comment

Wow. Can’t believe it.
                      I love you danh!!!! I love all you!! All the reindeer!! On scraptor, on dancer, on consmap on mixxaor!!
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• VanRapsGrl wrote: View Post

Hahaha fun guy is NOT TAKING THE GOGGLES OFF!!!! Omg I love it.
                        mentioned it lol

Comment

• Kawhi is deadly

Comment

• Guys LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Whooooooooooo!
                                Mamba Mentality