No announcement yet.

Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else have the weird feeling of like...now what?

Its like when you finally climb Mt everest, celebrate for a minute, take some pictures, see the view, and then you're like..."huh...guess I should head back down and go home."
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Does anybody else have the weird feeling of like...now what?

Its like when you finally climb Mt everest, celebrate for a minute, take some pictures, see the view, and then you're like..."huh...guess I should head back down and go home."
      A little bit today. Last night I was too busy crying tears of joy!

Comment

We need something to complain about.. it's weird when everything is right in this world.

Kyle sucks.. let's trade him for Mike Conley

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          I'm already starting to feel depressed, no more basketball
          I need a break man.. these playoffs have been so intense. The ups and downs.. the drama. Last night for example.. how many lead changes did we get? And then up 1 and Danny tosses the ball out of bounds. Than Curry gets a clean look and misses.. and Kawhi is scrambling to get the rebound only for Draymond to get it back.

And the refs just took forever on the final plays there.

My ass was clenched so tightly. I need a break.. I'm kind of glad that was the last game. I need a couple of months to exhale.

Comment

Actually I am somewhat relieved we have the ending we wanted and this exhilarating roller coaster of a post season is now ended. I am very happy for the veterans like Lowry, Ibaka and Gasol. I found this past week too stressful. Now we can finally move on to the big free agency question.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I drank so much during the game that this GIF almost made me puke last night. 🤣🤣🤣

Worth it.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I have the same feeling.
                  The strangest part for me, I am not as happy as I thought I would be, Why ?
                  I tell you the truth, I do not know.
                  After every lose against the GSW, I would stay away from the computer for 2 days, and get so sad.
                  Now, we won, I should be so happy, but I am just happy. I feel that this playoff for us - the fans- was like a huge mental pressure. This Raptors team is so strange, we lose two games in Toronto, and we win three games in GSW.
                  Add to that the saga of Kawhi will he stay or not ?
                  Add to that the Wizards are doing their best to get Massi.

Any way, We won a title, and it was a great journey with lots of ups and lots of downs.

Comment

it just didn't sink in yet.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This was a great win.

A great win for Canada Basketball

A great win for Toronto

A great win for Canada

A great win for the players.

A great win for Nurse

A great win for Masai

A great win for the bandwagon fans

A great win for the new fans

A great win for the OG fans

A great win for the obsessed fans like us.

I was in Grade school when the Raptors were created. I played in the First Invitational tournament that the Raptors put on for local rep teams. I became a fan of the team then. I been through all ups and downs. This is a crazy feeling. I told my wife as she went up to bed just after last night's game ended, "I'll be up soon, I just am going to savour this for the next 24 years." Hopefully we don't have to wait as long for the next one.

Comment

• Dreamland - been in dreamland all night/day

Comment

• That sure was a crazy ending. In some ways it was eerily similar to Game 5 except flip the teams...Late 4Q, up 1 with possession...then a terrible turnover. Only needing 2 points to win, they end up taking a 3 pt shot...miss and effectively game over. Kinda weird. Happiest Raptor? Danny Green, if Curry sinks the 3-ball he would have been crucified in the media / RR. Remember his late game turnover against MKW (Game 1)?

Will be an interesting few weeks starting with the celebration, parade, the draft, free agency, roster decisions, summer league ... WOW this is unbelievable! So used to watching other teams celebrate GSW, CLE, SAS, MIA etc...now it''s our turn.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

I have the same feeling.
                            The strangest part for me, I am not as happy as I thought I would be, Why ?
                            I tell you the truth, I do not know.
                            After every lose against the GSW, I would stay away from the computer for 2 days, and get so sad.
                            Now, we won, I should be so happy, but I am just happy. I feel that this playoff for us - the fans- was like a huge mental pressure. This Raptors team is so strange, we lose two games in Toronto, and we win three games in GSW.
                            Add to that the saga of Kawhi will he stay or not ?
                            Add to that the Wizards are doing their best to get Massi.

Any way, We won a title, and it was a great journey with lots of ups and lots of downs.
                            Funny, it was the same with me. After a win I would be watching Youtube clips of US Media, SN articles, RR, etc. If we lost, I would only check out RR. No ESPN, No SN etc. Loved the praise...Relieved it's concluded and can now simply enjoy the celebration.

Comment

• Comment

• Remember that night when masai punched a cop?

Is this just gonna go away? lmao
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X