Game #6 of the NBA Finals Raps@Warriors Thursday June 13th 9pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day One wrote: View Post

Wizards plan apparently isn't true, woj is just a dick.
    Wouldnt be surprised if they leaked that story, found out there was no interest and backtracked too. But either way, evidence to not trust just about all reporters on free agent news, either they are a hack or a mouthpiece for the org.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Man, Kawhi was only 22 when he won his first Finals MVP !!!
      That was his coming out party. I saw him say in effect that he "free lanced" from the Popovich program (which is a no-no). Suspect he was so good that Pops allowed him to... lol.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Upon waking today I think they're just very impressively bruised as opposed to broken ....hopefully.
        Kanye is available to assist ... If he can handle Shaq's toes ....

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Wouldnt be surprised if they leaked that story, found out there was no interest and backtracked too. But either way, evidence to not trust just about all reporters on free agent news, either they are a hack or a mouthpiece for the org.
          So true, I loved hear Kawhi say how he texed Kyle the day he was traded to Toronto and that he felt they could do something special. Honestly who are these reporters saying he might not show up to Toronto and hes so upset he was sent here lol pure garbage at their jobs, it's all speculation.

Comment

• Me, yesterday: "hey boss, I'll be working from home tomorrow. You know why"
            Boss: "no problem! Go raps!"
            Me, today: *wakes up, head pounding, checks the time* "oh fuck it's its 2pm!"

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
              Me, yesterday: "hey boss, I'll be working from home tomorrow. You know why"
              Boss: "no problem! Go raps!"
              Me, today: *wakes up, head pounding, checks the time* "oh fuck it's its 2pm!"
              Your boss probably woke up the same time to be fair :P

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Your boss probably woke up the same time to be fair :P
                LOL nah, he takes his job more seriously 😂

Comment

• Ya boy is going to the parade!!!! Rr better show up!
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post

LOL nah, he takes his job more seriously 😂
                    That's why hes the boss
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Ya boy is going to the parade!!!! Rr better show up!
                        I booked a hotel downtown so I can get to Nathan Phillips by 7am to get a good view...see if i can get some buddies to do a sunday night raps party before the big parade.

Comment

• RR getting real weird on hangover day

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            RR getting real weird on hangover day
                            What do you mean weird?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Sometimes you freak me out Bendit. You entirely scared me away from the politics thread... Lol.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

WOW... I'm not a parent but should I take this to mean that when you have kids everything becomes way easier in life and you have way more energy than previously?
                                As a parent of 3(1 = severely autistic & another suffering from depression)I'll say this. No extra energy but you find ways.
                                The whole pregnancy/delivery thing can be a whole other bag. The weeks leading up to the new arrival can be full of joy/excitement but also lots of anxiety(more if theres a possible issue). I think Shannon said it right. We dont know what Freddy was going thru at that time. There could have been some tense moments. Either way it's tough for any dad or mom to focus on other things.

Comment

Working...
                                X