Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do we keep the Larry O B or is it moved to the winning team like the Stanley Cup ?

    Comment


    • Gonzz wrote: View Post
      Do we keep the Larry O B or is it moved to the winning team like the Stanley Cup ?
      Keep it
      All man. All amazing.

      Comment


      • rocwell wrote: View Post

        .
        thank you

        Comment


        • Gonzz wrote: View Post
          Do we keep the Larry O B or is it moved to the winning team like the Stanley Cup ?
          That shit is ours to keep! Will be in the ACC/Scotia Arena forever now.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Y'know, it's funny ... I have people that I know/work with etc. congratulating ME, like I won the Championship and am getting a Ring. This whole "winning a championship" is something I could get used to!

              Comment


              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                Was getting really excited there but than I saw their second tweet (about an hour after that one):



                Comment


                • Man you know your team is special when the entire roster turn into Simpsons characters:

                  Comment


                  • And the parade goes right by my office, so all I have to do is step outside shortly, and I should be able to catch it. I just want to see the trophy. All I want. Lol

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post
                      Y'know, it's funny ... I have people that I know/work with etc. congratulating ME, like I won the Championship and am getting a Ring. This whole "winning a championship" is something I could get used to!
                      Haha same here, everyone knows I'm that random guy cheering for Raptors while living in a different continent. Fun times.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                      Comment


                      • RandomGuy wrote: View Post

                        Haha same here, everyone knows I'm that random guy cheering for Raptors while living in a different continent. Fun times.
                        Happy we didn't lose you after the JV trade!! (You're in Lithuania, ya? Sorry if no ... hard to keep track. Haha)

                        Comment


                        • Parade thread?

                          Comment


                          • slaw wrote: View Post
                            Parade thread?
                            Hmmm, ya maybe not a bad idea. I just assumed this was it. Lol

                            Comment


                            • Joey wrote: View Post

                              Happy we didn't lose you after the JV trade!! (You're in Lithuania, ya? Sorry if no ... hard to keep track. Haha)
                              Yep. JV only increased my interest in the NBA. I chose Raptors as at the time I had this strange self-inflicted fetish of cheering for underdogs (and oh boy, they sure did suck in 11/12 season), liked the idea of Raptors being the only non-american team and found Canadians/Toronto as a more sophisticated version of Americans in general. There's no better place for a Raps fan than RR, especially after DD fan club is gone (I miss Matt52 though), so happy to stick around
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                              Comment


                              • He Stay's confirmed

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X