No announcement yet.

Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we keep the Larry O B or is it moved to the winning team like the Stanley Cup ?

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
      Do we keep the Larry O B or is it moved to the winning team like the Stanley Cup ?
      Keep it
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

thank you

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
          Do we keep the Larry O B or is it moved to the winning team like the Stanley Cup ?
          That shit is ours to keep! Will be in the ACC/Scotia Arena forever now.

Comment

• Comment

• Y'know, it's funny ... I have people that I know/work with etc. congratulating ME, like I won the Championship and am getting a Ring. This whole "winning a championship" is something I could get used to!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Was getting really excited there but than I saw their second tweet (about an hour after that one):

Comment

• Man you know your team is special when the entire roster turn into Simpsons characters:

Comment

• And the parade goes right by my office, so all I have to do is step outside shortly, and I should be able to catch it. I just want to see the trophy. All I want. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Y'know, it's funny ... I have people that I know/work with etc. congratulating ME, like I won the Championship and am getting a Ring. This whole "winning a championship" is something I could get used to!
                      Haha same here, everyone knows I'm that random guy cheering for Raptors while living in a different continent. Fun times.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Haha same here, everyone knows I'm that random guy cheering for Raptors while living in a different continent. Fun times.
                        Happy we didn't lose you after the JV trade!! (You're in Lithuania, ya? Sorry if no ... hard to keep track. Haha)

Comment

• Parade thread?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Parade thread?
                            Hmmm, ya maybe not a bad idea. I just assumed this was it. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Happy we didn't lose you after the JV trade!! (You're in Lithuania, ya? Sorry if no ... hard to keep track. Haha)
                              Yep. JV only increased my interest in the NBA. I chose Raptors as at the time I had this strange self-inflicted fetish of cheering for underdogs (and oh boy, they sure did suck in 11/12 season), liked the idea of Raptors being the only non-american team and found Canadians/Toronto as a more sophisticated version of Americans in general. There's no better place for a Raps fan than RR, especially after DD fan club is gone (I miss Matt52 though), so happy to stick around
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• He Stay's confirmed

Comment

Working...
                                X