X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Hoffa Nestorvic garbahosa bargs valancunias klezia stokavic turkaglu

Comment

• Took in the Game-in-a-hour yesterday of the Bucks series game 6. I must have been drinking too much ... did not remember many of the great plays and overall intensity of that game. Wow.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I mentioned this elsewhere, but that 26-3 run that game was my favorite few minutes in the whole playoff run: Kawhi taking over late in the third to make a blowout close, the bench coming in and grabbing the lead, and then Kawhi coming back in and running it up to 8, punctuated by the Lowry steal / Kawhi poster on Giannis.

Comment

• I dont remember game 5 or 6 of either series that well, as I was inebriated at bars for those 4 games. I'd like to rewatch them, especially the bucks series.

I more fondly remember the bucks series to be honest, best on best, beaten fair and square

the golden state series was such a sideshow from the warriors owners than Durant will he or wont he, then Toronto fans, then klay, etc etc. By the end I was just relieved it was over. From a basketball purist stand point, bucks vs raptors was much more enjoyable
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The "Go to first new post" buttons on this site are completely trash

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I dont remember game 5 or 6 of either series that well, as I was inebriated at bars for those 4 games. I'd like to rewatch them, especially the bucks series.

I more fondly remember the bucks series to be honest, best on best, beaten fair and square

the golden state series was such a sideshow from the warriors owners than Durant will he or wont he, then Toronto fans, then klay, etc etc. By the end I was just relieved it was over. From a basketball purist stand point, bucks vs raptors was much more enjoyable
                And for all that, Philly was the toughest test. In hindsight if Embiid had been 100% and it was anybody but Toronto, I'd put money on Philly beating the Bucks and Warriors.

Philly/Warriors would be a crazy series. All size vs no size.

The Raptors really were the one team that could match up vs anybody.
                ​​​​
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

And for all that, Philly was the toughest test. In hindsight if Embiid had been 100% and it was anybody but Toronto, I'd put money on Philly beating the Bucks and Warriors.

Philly/Warriors would be a crazy series. All size vs no size.

The Raptors really were the one team that could match up vs anybody.
                  ​​​​
                  It'll be a huge What If moment for 76er fans.. like it was for us for years when Vince missed that shot. If the 76ers some how pulled off that game 7 win (and even if Kawhi missed that shot it was going to OT) they might have been champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        His profile picture is like a dating site profile

Comment

His profile picture is like a dating site profile
                          Social media is brutal. lol.

Comment

• Little late on this, but these are now for sale if anyone is curious:

$13 + $3 S/H
                            https://magazines.rogers.com/special/Toronto_Raptors

I haven't seen anything really like this, so I think I'll get one to throw in the shadow box with my Kawhi jersey.

Edit: Actually, I guess Sports Illustrated has one as well...

https://www.themeredithstore.ca/p-84...45-trophy.aspx
                            This one is $15USD
                            Last edited by Joey; Tue Jun 25, 2019, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Little late on this, but these are now for sale if anyone is curious:

$13 + $3 S/H
                              https://magazines.rogers.com/special/Toronto_Raptors

I haven't seen anything really like this, so I think I'll get one to throw in the shadow box with my Kawhi jersey.

Edit: Actually, I guess Sports Illustrated has one as well...

https://www.themeredithstore.ca/p-84...45-trophy.aspx
                              This one is $15USD
                              Both those pictures are fantastic

Comment

Both those pictures are fantastic
                                The unabashed joy from Kawhi in the Maclean's one is particularly fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X