X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    ///Greatest needs a longevity resume and some semblance of loyalty. Yes its Lowry, 5x all star, 3rd team all nba, franchise leader in 3 pointers, steals, offensive and defensive win shares, plus minus, and NBA Champion. And 2 unrestricted free agent contract re ups.
    Truther. And Truthest.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied

He was the best player to ever don a raptor jersey, but he ain't no GROAT
    Truth.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Who is it then? DeRozan? Lowry? please.

Greatest Raps of all time:

1. Kawhi
    2. VC
    3. Lowry
    4. DeRozan
    That's the list of the "best" or "most talented" Raptors

like Lebron James is the best Heat player ever, but I think of Dwyane Wade and then Alonzo Mourning as the Greatest Heat. Durant could be considered the best Warrior of all time, even Thunder/Supersonics, but never the greatest for either franchise, thats Curry and Gary Payton IMO

Greatest needs a longevity resume and some semblance of loyalty. Yes its Lowry, 5x all star, 3rd team all nba, franchise leader in 3 pointers, steals, offensive and defensive win shares, plus minus, and NBA Champion. And 2 unrestricted free agent contract re ups.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Who is it then? DeRozan? Lowry? please.

Greatest Raps of all time:

1. Kawhi
    2. VC
    3. Lowry
    4. DeRozan

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Speaking of which, gotta change my avatar one of these days..

it was a beautiful time, mixxaor

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Kawhi Leonard aka The Great One aka The GROAT was in TO last night for OVO Fest.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Kawhi Leonard aka The Great One aka The GROAT was in TO last night for OVO Fest.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Ovofest. Lol. Respect. This guy loves his Raps.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    This moment in the finals was the time that my eyes actually welled up a bit and the hair on my arms stood. Been meaning to make a GIF of it ever since.

Lowry spent the whole season hooking up Serge on the pick and roll. A bread-and-butter play that got us out of trouble so many times. Serge lived and breathed off Lowry's dimes. Then, on the highest stage, it is Serge's turn to hook up Lowry, and he passes him the glowing NBA Championship Trophy, in all its glory, for Lowry to hoist it. The ultimate dime.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Did another thing ... Think it looks pretty alright!

Photo 2019-07-29, 7 54 07 PM.jpg
    Keon, the SI in the bottom corner is an ode to you. Lol Probably won't stay there, but just wanted to see what it looked like.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 29, 2019, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    I'm old school.. I'm keeping my mags in an old box so that I can come back and read them when things are going blue for the Raptors again. Framing them is cool and all but are you going to pull them out of the frames to read them? The content is good.. especially in the SI magazine.
    Ya, I bought 4 and framed 3. I've got the yellow Kawhi SI not framed in case I want to read it again. Lol

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I'm old school.. I'm keeping my mags in an old box so that I can come back and read them when things are going blue for the Raptors again. Framing them is cool and all but are you going to pull them out of the frames to read them? The content is good.. especially in the SI magazine.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Crazy I had the same idea. I was gonna frame my Kawhi with the sports illustrated in the bottom corner. I got my Lowry 7 to get me through
    Ya I was going to do them all in the same shadow box type thing as well, but liked the idea of having these individually framed.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Hey guys, I did a thing!
    IMG_0554.jpg
    I was going to frame the Yellow one of Kawhi dunking, but then I found the one of Kyle holding the Larry OB, in the middle, which I loved better.

Kawhi's jersey will soon be hanging beside them, never to be worn again. I got my Spicy P jersey to get me through.
    Crazy I had the same idea. I was gonna frame my Kawhi with the sports illustrated in the bottom corner. I got my Lowry 7 to get me through

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Hey guys, I did a thing!
    IMG_0554.jpg
    I was going to frame the Yellow one of Kawhi dunking, but then I found the one of Kyle holding the Larry OB, in the middle, which I loved better.

Kawhi's jersey will soon be hanging beside them, never to be worn again. I got my Spicy P jersey to get me through.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 24, 2019, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X