X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

It says it’s some weenie from MLSE management. And we couldn’t afford to get JV a replica ring off Alibaba?
    Maybe Kyle can finally get JV the ring he hinted he was getting?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    So someone at MLSE is selling their ring:
    https://sports.ha.com/itm/basketball...umbnail-071515

Current bid is at $24K. It's a Vancouver based auction. Wonder if that was Alex's ring?
    It says it’s some weenie from MLSE management. And we couldn’t afford to get JV a replica ring off Alibaba?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Current bid is at $24K. It's a Vancouver based auction. Wonder if that was Alex's ring?
    wow lame lol

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Total points, though. What's missing is how many games we played. I think Kawhi/Pascal is tied for 2nd best duo with MJ/Pippen, but we played more games.
    By that same token if you played the most games it means you went pretty far.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Just saw this. Blew me away. By the way, Draymond Greens name is on this list, 14 spots below the Raptors trio.

Total points, though. What's missing is how many games we played. I think Kawhi/Pascal is tied for 2nd best duo with MJ/Pippen, but we played more games.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied

Yeah, but 1987 Celtics are second? Bird, McHale and Johnson? I would never have guessed that trio. 33 years ago.
    i would've guessed the 86 celtics would rank high as they are always on the "best team ever" shortlist but they're not even on the list.

mchale was playing on a broken foot in 87 so it is kinda surprising.

also they are 7th on the list in ppg and didn't even win the chip, so they still stink.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    So....

Greatest Trio in the history of the NBA confirmed?

Could've been a dynasty but, hey.... Have fun with Montrez, Whi. .... smh

I wonder if in 15 years Kawhi will be reflecting on his past, the same way Carter and McGrady do. ... Probably maybe definitely.

"If I stayed, we could've won not one, not two, not three... but for the rest of recorded time."

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Yeah, but 1987 Celtics are second? Bird, McHale and Johnson? I would never have guessed that trio. 33 years ago.
    Good teams may go 28 games where elite teams go 16 ....

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post
    lol, sorry everyone.

curiosity got the best of me so i looked into it and i think everyone here would be stoked to know, 2008 celtics were dead last.

fuck boston!

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    lol, sorry everyone.

curiosity got the best of me so i looked into it and i think everyone here would be stoked to know, 2008 celtics were dead last.

fuck boston!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

those are totals and some of those teams steamrolled. i'd be curious to see the per game averages as that would be more instructive i think
    C'mon man, let us keep our nice things

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

those are totals and some of those teams steamrolled. i'd be curious to see the per game averages as that would be more instructive i think
    Come on, chris... Save the numerical fact-checking and cross-referencing for ethical, balanced perspectives for the Corona thread.

WE DA CHAMPS

WHAT IT DO BABIEEEEEEE

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Coming in at #3 ....

MAAAARIOOOOOOO
    CHAAAAALMMMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real though, that’s super dope that we’re number 1 all-time. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Wow. Never would have guessed.
    This tells me 3 things:

1. scoring is much higher these days
    2. our big boys are awesome and played awesome
    3. a lot of the supporting cast was MIA quite often
    the whole "choking" narrative only became prevalent with social media. Plenty of stars had shitty playoffs throughout history

Leave a comment:

Working...
X