X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

At this point... What does he get paid the big bucks for? I want his job. Jesus Christ what a waste....
    To be entertaining. If you thought hes the place to go for real valuable sports insight, I've got news for you my friend

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Stephen A. finally came out just said it all:
    - He HATES that the NBA Champion is not an American team.
    - AND he wants Kawhi with the Clippers so they can have 82 big games in the Staples center next season instead of 41.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    At this point... What does he get paid the big bucks for? I want his job. Jesus Christ what a waste....

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Stephen A. finally came out just said it all:
    - He HATES that the NBA Champion is not an American team.
    - AND he wants Kawhi with the Clippers so they can have 82 big games in the Staples center next season instead of 41.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 1st, 2019, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Open Gym.. championship edition:

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!

A gentle reminder...

We the best in the world.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Looking forward to that. Released on Canada Day. Coincidence? I think not.

On another note, I can't read the title of this thread without feeling a little shiver of joy run down my spine.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Its like they forgot the Raptors just won the damn championship.
    It's like they recorded this 2 months ago ....

Jalen Rose saying "the Bulls won 3 in a row and GSW haven't, therefore the Bulls would beat the GSW today" makes zero sense.
    -not saying they wouldn't win but the logic is so flawed

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Its like they forgot the Raptors just won the damn championship.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I just feel the need to mention this. I haven't thought the playoffs as much the last few days, I'm quite busy in the evenings as I am the MC at my sisters wedding in a couple weeks, as well I'm taking some courses for work and run a slo pitch team in my spare time. Anyway thats neither here nor there...

What I'm saying is, I was getting ready to leave this morning, and my girlfriend opened her eyes. I can't say what made me do it, but I looked at it her, pointed at my champions hat, and said "Champions of the world baaabbyyyy!"

Just those random bursts of energy still showing up, this was a run I'll never forget.
    Now when you come from work and see your girlfriend (or vice versa), don't forget to say "what it do baybeee"...

PS. I've been itching to actually say that to someone but no one around me will get the reference [sighs]...

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied

I got caught posting on a high of a good morning and 2 cups of coffee. You see, I only buy the best coffee imported from Columbia....
    Keon's next career change....

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    It's crazy to think that over the last 35 years, only 10 other teams and their fan bases have gotten to experience this.

Lakers
    Bulls
    Spurs
    Warriors
    Rockets
    Pistons
    Celtics
    Heat
    Cavaliers
    Mavericks
    and now our Raptors
    I think it's 12 NBA teams have never won a championship.

Raptors won theirs ahead of schedule since there hasn't been an expansion draft since they and the Grizzlies showed up. A few teams have moved is all.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied

I got caught posting on a high of a good morning and 2 cups of coffee. You see, I only buy the best coffee imported from Columbia....
    Fair trade organic right?

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    I just feel the need to mention this. I haven't thought the playoffs as much the last few days, I'm quite busy in the evenings as I am the MC at my sisters wedding in a couple weeks, as well I'm taking some courses for work and run a slo pitch team in my spare time. Anyway thats neither here nor there...

What I'm saying is, I was getting ready to leave this morning, and my girlfriend opened her eyes. I can't say what made me do it, but I looked at it her, pointed at my champions hat, and said "Champions of the world baaabbyyyy!"

Just those random bursts of energy still showing up, this was a run I'll never forget.
    Well, La-Di-Da, look at Mary Freakin' Sunshine over here....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X