Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post

    Standard as in NBA 2K on rookie setting. He had a historical record setting run through the playoffs. It sealed his legacy.
    I'm not sure how this counters anything I said, maybe you misread? because in fact, his performance basically proves that any injury he was playing through was fairly minor.

    Everything was just magnified with Kawhi "oh my goodness, is that a slight limp???" Kyle on other hand, could be playing with bone protruding from the elbow of his shooting hand and people be like "Enough with the excuses - he's fine!"
    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Mon Sep 16th, 2019, 12:10 PM.

    Comment


    • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

      I'm not sure how this counters anything I said, maybe you misread? because in fact, his performance basically proves that any injury he was playing through was fairly minor.

      Everything was just magnified with Kawhi "oh my goodness, is that a slight limp???" Kyle on other hand, could be playing with bone protruding from the elbow of his shooting hand and people be like "Enough with the excuses - he's fine!"
      x1000000
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

        I'm not sure how this counters anything I said, maybe you misread? because in fact, his performance basically proves that any injury he was playing through was fairly minor.

        Everything was just magnified with Kawhi "oh my goodness, is that a slight limp???" Kyle on other hand, could be playing with bone protruding from the elbow of his shooting hand and people be like "Enough with the excuses - he's fine!"
        Great point
        2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

        Comment


        • Def great point.

          Guess the difference between the KL's in that regard is that Kyle simply couldn't be kept off of an NBA court, no matter what, ever, while it felt like (and was later somewhat confirmed by his departure) that it was a miracle if Kawhi agreed to play for us if he had so much as a hangnail.

          Which... while I'm still pissed at him for walking away... you have to have gratitude that, while he wouldn't push himself to the point of potential for personal peril for the storied Spurs, he did it for us --- and his perseverance, along with the rest of the squad's, brought us a chip.

          Comment


          • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

            I'm not sure how this counters anything I said, maybe you misread? because in fact, his performance basically proves that any injury he was playing through was fairly minor.

            Everything was just magnified with Kawhi "oh my goodness, is that a slight limp???" Kyle on other hand, could be playing with bone protruding from the elbow of his shooting hand and people be like "Enough with the excuses - he's fine!"
            Kawhi's dominance peaked in the second round and his slightly-less-dominant (only slightly) play in the later rounds coincided with him limping around the court. I thought that was pretty apparent.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

            Comment


            • Comment


              • S.R. wrote: View Post

                Kawhi's dominance peaked in the second round and his slightly-less-dominant (only slightly) play in the later rounds coincided with him limping around the court. I thought that was pretty apparent.
                And he sucked it up and played through it like everyone else. No need to mythologize as "playing on one leg".

                Comment


                • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

                  And he sucked it up and played through it like everyone else. No need to mythologize as "playing on one leg".
                  Kawhi walked to games thru the snow, uphill both ways. In new balances with holes in the toes.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                    Kawhi walked to games thru the snow, uphill both ways. In new balances with holes in the toes.
                    Not to mention his heavy, well-managed load.

                    Comment


                    • Warriors are fucking sore losers

                      Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Warriors are fucking sore losers
                        Acting like they didnt luck out huge on the injury side in 2015..
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Warriors are fucking sore losers
                          Yep, but who gives a shit. We won, they lost... badly. They can never take that away from us.

                          Comment


                          • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            The undisputed heavy weight champion of the wooooooooooooorld!

                            Comment


                            • https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...er-disrespect/

                              Comment


                              • What him, his teammates and the fans fail to remember is that the Warriors dynasty was build on fortunate/unfortunate breaks by way of other teams losing key players to injury. It's part of the game and they would not be who they're regarded as without it. What comes around goes around, its a law of life.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X