X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I thought you didn't like when posters threw in details of their fantastic personal life
    I got caught posting on a high of a good morning and 2 cups of coffee. You see, I only buy the best coffee imported from Columbia....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I just feel the need to mention this. I haven't thought the playoffs as much the last few days, I'm quite busy in the evenings as I am the MC at my sisters wedding in a couple weeks, as well I'm taking some courses for work and run a slo pitch team in my spare time. Anyway thats neither here nor there...

What I'm saying is, I was getting ready to leave this morning, and my girlfriend opened her eyes. I can't say what made me do it, but I looked at it her, pointed at my champions hat, and said "Champions of the world baaabbyyyy!"

Just those random bursts of energy still showing up, this was a run I'll never forget.
    I thought you didn't like when posters threw in details of their fantastic personal life

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I just feel the need to mention this. I haven't thought the playoffs as much the last few days, I'm quite busy in the evenings as I am the MC at my sisters wedding in a couple weeks, as well I'm taking some courses for work and run a slo pitch team in my spare time. Anyway thats neither here nor there...

What I'm saying is, I was getting ready to leave this morning, and my girlfriend opened her eyes. I can't say what made me do it, but I looked at it her, pointed at my champions hat, and said "Champions of the world baaabbyyyy!"

Just those random bursts of energy still showing up, this was a run I'll never forget.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    It's crazy to think that over the last 35 years, only 10 other teams and their fan bases have gotten to experience this.

Lakers
    Bulls
    Spurs
    Warriors
    Rockets
    Pistons
    Celtics
    Heat
    Cavaliers
    Mavericks
    and now our Raptors
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Jun 25th, 2019, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Ya I got both, but ended up having to get this SI cover:

Because the other one was sold out ... did you get the other one?? I guess the Macleans is better-ish of the two, and this one is different.

Said expect 6-12 weeks for delivery of the SI which seems crazy ... so hopefully that's just them exaggerating? Lol
    Just ordered it.. so no idea which one I'll end up getting.. if they sold out of the original cover than yeah I'll probably get the Kawhi one too. I'll let you know in 6-12 weeks I guess lol.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Ordered both the macleans and si mags.. thanks Joey for the links!
    Ya I got both, but ended up having to get this SI cover:

Because the other one was sold out ... did you get the other one?? I guess the Macleans is better-ish of the two, and this one is different.

Said expect 6-12 weeks for delivery of the SI which seems crazy ... so hopefully that's just them exaggerating? Lol

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Ordered both the macleans and si mags.. thanks Joey for the links!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Another good one:

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Both those pictures are fantastic
    The unabashed joy from Kawhi in the Maclean's one is particularly fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Little late on this, but these are now for sale if anyone is curious:

$13 + $3 S/H
    https://magazines.rogers.com/special/Toronto_Raptors

I haven't seen anything really like this, so I think I'll get one to throw in the shadow box with my Kawhi jersey.

Edit: Actually, I guess Sports Illustrated has one as well...

https://www.themeredithstore.ca/p-84...45-trophy.aspx
    This one is $15USD
    Both those pictures are fantastic

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Little late on this, but these are now for sale if anyone is curious:

$13 + $3 S/H
    https://magazines.rogers.com/special/Toronto_Raptors

I haven't seen anything really like this, so I think I'll get one to throw in the shadow box with my Kawhi jersey.

Edit: Actually, I guess Sports Illustrated has one as well...

https://www.themeredithstore.ca/p-84...45-trophy.aspx
    This one is $15USD
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Jun 25th, 2019, 12:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

His profile picture is like a dating site profile
    Social media is brutal. lol.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    His profile picture is like a dating site profile

Leave a comment: