Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    when the hell is the new open gym going to be out? I'm expecting like a hour and a half full length movie at this point.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    better than that ...the raptors new twitter logo!
    Yeah, definitely dig that. Dope. Also saw it as a large t-shirt logo somewhere.
    When you see it closer you can see it's entirely comprised of the players names written out, along with CHAMPS.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    better than that ...the raptors new twitter logo!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Nick’s intro

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Not much

I hate to be critical of art, more importantly Raptors art, but some of these are pretty iffy...poor Jodie Meeks

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    We won. The whole. Damn thing.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...5-bobcat-fired

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Y'know, it's funny ... I have people that I know/work with etc. congratulating ME, like I won the Championship and am getting a Ring. This whole "winning a championship" is something I could get used to!
    I'm still getting the "I bet your excited" or "how must you be feeling" from people I haven't talked to since it happened

I'm starting to have prepared canned answers perfected, I could imagine how athletes feel

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Anyways...I guess we should get back to Everything Champions here
    Agreed -- who fuckin cares?? I wanna read this thread with a smile in 20 years... gonna have some pages to skip here.
    Everything Off-Season maybe? Or banish it to the LET'S NBA wasteland for all I care.

Move it on outta the Champs thread boys.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Not much

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I feel pretty strongly about this whole white house thing, trivial as it may be.

I think you should always go. Yes, trump is unlike anything we've ever seen, but the white house is an institution much bigger than him. This partisan team division in both the us and Canada is getting ridiculous. No matter which side wins each of the next election, 40% of the country will protest and whine for 4 years, "not my president"..I've never seen it this bad in my memory.

and yes I also hated when tim Thomas of the nhl put politics ahead of team and tradition and boycotted obama
    (theory)Pelosi is likely to invite them to Washington to spite Trump.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X