Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    I feel pretty strongly about this whole white house thing, trivial as it may be.

I think you should always go. Yes, trump is unlike anything we've ever seen, but the white house is an institution much bigger than him. This partisan team division in both the us and Canada is getting ridiculous. No matter which side wins each of the next election, 40% of the country will protest and whine for 4 years, "not my president"..I've never seen it this bad in my memory.

and yes I also hated when tim Thomas of the nhl put politics ahead of team and tradition and boycotted obama

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Did the Jays go to the White House? I know they were invited by then President Bush in 1992 but I can't remember them being there; they must have tho.

Different President, different times. Go to Ottawa with PM selfie first, then to Trump if they want to. The Raps are a very international team with Pascal, Gasol, Serge but Kawhi, Lowry, Danny, FVV etc ARE American

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

The Raptors probably wouldn't visit the White House even if invited.
    Did the Jays go to the White House? I know they were invited by then President Bush in 1992 but I can't remember them being there; they must have tho.

Different President, different times. Go to Ottawa with PM selfie first, then to Trump if they want to. The Raps are a very international team with Pascal, Gasol, Serge but Kawhi, Lowry, Danny, FVV etc ARE American

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Actually, I said... But yeah, I thought prior to the statement. Hope this answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

The Raptors probably wouldn't visit the White House even if invited.
    Ya think?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X