X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Just saw this. Blew me away. By the way, Draymond Greens name is on this list, 14 spots below the Raptors trio.
    those are totals and some of those teams steamrolled. i'd be curious to see the per game averages as that would be more instructive i think

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Just saw this. Blew me away. By the way, Draymond Greens name is on this list, 14 spots below the Raptors trio.
    Wow. Never would have guessed.
    This tells me 3 things:

1. scoring is much higher these days
    2. our big boys are awesome and played awesome
    3. a lot of the supporting cast was MIA quite often

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    Draymond just can't make up his mind. First he said the Warriors were *already* champs before Durant got there. That was the whole premise of why Durant felt he never got his teammates' respect during his time there. Now Draymond is saying that 4-5 future hall of famers would have beaten the Raptors if they were all healthy? The entire planet felt the same way when Durant joined the Warriors in the first place. Wow thank you for stating the obvious there buddy.

But injuries are part of sports. We won, they lost. Period. We the champs.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Not sure if anyone watched or heard quotes from the Draymond Green interview earlier in the week but what a whiny bitch. The Warrior only became a dynasty because of a series of key injuries to other teams. Other excuses included KD not making his long term plans know and poor Dray and Klay had to *gasp* answer questions all year long about what going to happened to KD at the end of the playoffs. I mean seriously, this guy...

With the sheer amount of arrogance that team operated with, you'd think Dray would shut the hell up about losing already. It looks good on him and I'd have been happy if any team in the league knocked them out, Celtics, Knicks and 76ers included.
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Apr 24th, 2020, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    High praise for the Champs
    (post-Kawhi, too, I believe.)

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Speaking of Champions...

Per NBA.com...

Beating out Jordan, Bird, Allen, West and all others....

Kawhi's shot (that game 7 dagger) was voted the best shot in the history of the game.

https://ca.nba.com/news/bracket-of-t...v1ep21qrop8tyv

The people have spoken.

That's a feature on the NBA Canada website (ca.nba.com), but we'll take it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Speaking of Champions...

Per NBA.com...

Beating out Jordan, Bird, Allen, West and all others....

Kawhi's shot (that game 7 dagger) was voted the best shot in the history of the game.

https://ca.nba.com/news/bracket-of-t...v1ep21qrop8tyv

The people have spoken.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    The winners and still Champions......??

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...edium=referral

A bit of talk about canceling the season

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

and Jonas was supposed to be back Monday
    Maybe they were secretly planning on doing the right thing and giving him a ring
    Place would have went nuts!

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Tonight was supposed to be the night Danny Green and Phil Handy got their championship ring from Toronto.
    and Jonas was supposed to be back Monday

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

And somehow it would still have been all about Lebron. Meh, Danny & Phil had no faith and bailed 1 nano-second after Kawhi left. If you’re not with us.... you’re against us.
    With the blush of the Chip season now long gone, I have less time for those that left; it seems like forever now.
    Danny deserved polite applause for his contribution and Phil just ran back to lebron's hind teat so....meh

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

And somehow it would still have been all about Lebron. Meh, Danny & Phil had no faith and bailed 1 nano-second after Kawhi left. If you’re not with us.... you’re against us.
    It was pretty clear Danny future depended on Kawhi staying and that was the Organizations choice not his. D.G had one of the most public F.A where he had 3 options that were all dependent on what Kawhi did.
    1. Kawhi stays, we go into the deep luxury to bring back danny and run it back with whole squad.
    2.Kawhi goes to Lakers, Danny goes to get a big contract from Mavs.
    3. Kawhi goes to Clips, Danny goes to Lakers on a good 2 year contract making good $ with some of the open cap space lakers where keeping for kawhi.

Phil was always a lebron guy, he came here as a pit stop from Cleveland when Lebron left.
    Both deserve their ring day, sucks we may have to wait to give them the T.O welcome

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Tonight was supposed to be the night Danny Green and Phil Handy got their championship ring from Toronto.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X