Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Great One wrote: View Post
    1 year ago today.

    Damn. We should have been watching the Raptors punk the Celtics in the second round right now.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

    Comment


    • Silver mentioned Toronto as a possible venue for NBA playoffs?

      Comment


      • https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...st-nba-return/

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          Not sure if anyone watched or heard quotes from the Draymond Green interview earlier in the week but what a whiny bitch. The Warrior only became a dynasty because of a series of key injuries to other teams. Other excuses included KD not making his long term plans know and poor Dray and Klay had to *gasp* answer questions all year long about what going to happened to KD at the end of the playoffs. I mean seriously, this guy...

          With the sheer amount of arrogance that team operated with, you'd think Dray would shut the hell up about losing already. It looks good on him and I'd have been happy if any team in the league knocked them out, Celtics, Knicks and 76ers included.
          Yo. I totally agree with you on Draymond, an absolute fool. That man was lucky to even win one championship! If Kyrie and Love were healthy back in 2015 and if KD stayed away from the bay, it's possible Draymond doesn't even get one championship, which would be more representative of his actual greatness level, I think heh.

          As an aside, I'm not trying to tell you what to say or anything, but, are you aware that "bitch" is a sexist term?

          Anyhow. The man just can't handle losing! No matter how much he talks tho, it can't take away last yearrrrrr
          Not to mention we still the champs!! As the "splash brothers" just get older and Kawhi eyes a TO returnnnn

          Comment


          • I'm a-okay with what I said. PC police might not like it, so what?

            Comment


            • Apollo wrote: View Post
              I'm a-okay with what I said. PC police might not like it, so what?
              Fair enough. That's a valid perspective! Not gonna tell you how to talk!

              And I do agree that Draymond is a fool, whatever word you wanna use to describe it!

              Comment


              • One year ago tomorrow. Seems like just a few months ago in some way and years ago in others:

                Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  One year ago tomorrow. Seems like just a few months ago in some way and years ago in others:
                  So Sunday we're officially the champs for over a year. Dynasty baby
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                    So Sunday we're officially the champs for over a year. Dynasty baby
                    Haven't lost a game in over two months either; we're on a roll!

                    Comment


                    • What a wild run last year. Still gives me goose bumps thinking about it. How far we've come as a franchise.

                      Comment


                      • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        One year ago tomorrow. Seems like just a few months ago in some way and years ago in others:
                        One year ago today I was so nervous. I was so scared we were going to ACC for game 7 up until Klay got hurt
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • 14 US States suffer 25% in COVID case upticks after easing restrictions similar to what we're about to do. Other States are now delaying plans to further ease restrictions.

                          So yeah we need to go back to work but I'm not eager to go to bars/restaurants/concerts or sporting events. I'm just not.
                          Little guy business owners will continue to hurt even through take out and delivery while the grocery Goliaths, LCBO, Amazon and Walmart further prosper.

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            14 US States suffer 25% in COVID case upticks after easing restrictions similar to what we're about to do. Other States are now delaying plans to further ease restrictions.

                            So yeah we need to go back to work but I'm not eager to go to bars/restaurants/concerts or sporting events. I'm just not.
                            Little guy business owners will continue to hurt even through take out and delivery while the grocery Goliaths, LCBO, Amazon and Walmart further prosper.
                            So your plan is to mostly avoid as many people as possible until there a covid vaccine? Genuinely asking
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                              So your plan is to mostly avoid as many people as possible until there a covid vaccine? Genuinely asking
                              Not really. I don't believe a reliable vax is coming any time soon if at all.

                              My plan is to live life normally as much as possible while also not taking on unnecessary risks.
                              ie support smaller restaurants, going to the office, grocery store etc but no unnecessary meetings, keep hand washing like a normal flu season, seeing friends without huge parties, but no crowded bars, concerts, trade shows etc. These are easier steps for me to do over the Summer. Fall would be more difficult when we head back indoors and more business travel is usually the norn

                              Keep doing that until this dies out naturally or cases become scarce.

                              Comment


                              • Happy one year anniversary guys! Crazy how fast things can change lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X