Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Thus ends our championship defense...

This Raptors organization, the team, the staff and the fanbase should all be exceedingly proud.

What an unbelievable run these last two years have been.

Some people never get these kind of moments...

Grateful for this ride.

Never Forget.

Champs Forever.

Onwards and upwards.
    Love this gif!!!!! Makes me feel better. Think I need to rewatch the championship game somehow

Comment

• Might be the last for awhile so ....

Comment

• Anyone know where you can watch old raptors playoff games? I was watching 2016 Pacers raptors game 6 on YouTube but most just show highlights.

Comment

• As good a time as any to bump this thread. Especially as a bunch of teams are still playing out the string for another *championship. I'm surprised at how hard it is to find Raps 2019 championship gear (t shirts etc.). Anyone have any tips?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            As good a time as any to bump this thread. Especially as a bunch of teams are still playing out the string for another *championship. I'm surprised at how hard it is to find Raps 2019 championship gear (t shirts etc.). Anyone have any tips?
            Like Masai said, nobody cares they won 2 years ago

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Like Masai said, nobody cares they won 2 years ago
              I care!! 😉

Comment

I care!! 😉
                Me too!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Speaking of which.....it was 2 years ago today....Sgt Leonard taught the Raps to play. They'd been going in an out of style, But they're guaranteed to win with Kyle. So may i introduce to you, the team you've known for all the years....the Toronto Raptors reigning NBA champions!

Comment

Speaking of which.....it was 2 years ago today....Sgt Leonard taught the Raps to play. They'd been going in an out of style, But they're guaranteed to win with Kyle. So may i introduce to you, the team you've known for all the years....the Toronto Raptors reigning NBA champions!

Comment

• Comment

• Someone a while back was asking if there's a place one can watch all the games from the run...

While I haven't found that, I found this today, which was just posted a couple days ago... a nearly five hour compilation of pretty much all the plays from every game. Probably broken down into about 10 minutes per game...

Comment

• That's why he's the GROAT.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Someone a while back was asking if there's a place one can watch all the games from the run...

While I haven't found that, I found this today, which was just posted a couple days ago... a nearly five hour compilation of pretty much all the plays from every game. Probably broken down into about 10 minutes per game...

I remember seeing that orlando series and thinking.. yeah wow this year is VERY different. If you are going to be struggling to win your match up in the first round it is a BAD sign.

Comment

• What a time to be alive! Three year anniversary of the greatest day in Raptors history and ten days til the draft.

Lost in the celebration, where can I get a poster of Serge doing ab crunches with the rim?

Comment

Working...
                                X