X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    14 US States suffer 25% in COVID case upticks after easing restrictions similar to what we're about to do. Other States are now delaying plans to further ease restrictions.

So yeah we need to go back to work but I'm not eager to go to bars/restaurants/concerts or sporting events. I'm just not.
    Little guy business owners will continue to hurt even through take out and delivery while the grocery Goliaths, LCBO, Amazon and Walmart further prosper.
    So your plan is to mostly avoid as many people as possible until there a covid vaccine? Genuinely asking

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    14 US States suffer 25% in COVID case upticks after easing restrictions similar to what we're about to do. Other States are now delaying plans to further ease restrictions.

So yeah we need to go back to work but I'm not eager to go to bars/restaurants/concerts or sporting events. I'm just not.
    Little guy business owners will continue to hurt even through take out and delivery while the grocery Goliaths, LCBO, Amazon and Walmart further prosper.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    One year ago tomorrow. Seems like just a few months ago in some way and years ago in others:
    One year ago today I was so nervous. I was so scared we were going to ACC for game 7 up until Klay got hurt

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    What a wild run last year. Still gives me goose bumps thinking about it. How far we've come as a franchise.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

So Sunday we're officially the champs for over a year. Dynasty baby
    Haven't lost a game in over two months either; we're on a roll!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    One year ago tomorrow. Seems like just a few months ago in some way and years ago in others:
    So Sunday we're officially the champs for over a year. Dynasty baby

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm a-okay with what I said. PC police might not like it, so what?
    Fair enough. That's a valid perspective! Not gonna tell you how to talk!

And I do agree that Draymond is a fool, whatever word you wanna use to describe it!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I'm a-okay with what I said. PC police might not like it, so what?

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Not sure if anyone watched or heard quotes from the Draymond Green interview earlier in the week but what a whiny bitch. The Warrior only became a dynasty because of a series of key injuries to other teams. Other excuses included KD not making his long term plans know and poor Dray and Klay had to *gasp* answer questions all year long about what going to happened to KD at the end of the playoffs. I mean seriously, this guy...

With the sheer amount of arrogance that team operated with, you'd think Dray would shut the hell up about losing already. It looks good on him and I'd have been happy if any team in the league knocked them out, Celtics, Knicks and 76ers included.
    Yo. I totally agree with you on Draymond, an absolute fool. That man was lucky to even win one championship! If Kyrie and Love were healthy back in 2015 and if KD stayed away from the bay, it's possible Draymond doesn't even get one championship, which would be more representative of his actual greatness level, I think heh.

As an aside, I'm not trying to tell you what to say or anything, but, are you aware that "bitch" is a sexist term?

Anyhow. The man just can't handle losing! No matter how much he talks tho, it can't take away last yearrrrrr
    Not to mention we still the champs!! As the "splash brothers" just get older and Kawhi eyes a TO returnnnn

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...st-nba-return/

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Silver mentioned Toronto as a possible venue for NBA playoffs?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    1 year ago today.

Damn. We should have been watching the Raptors punk the Celtics in the second round right now.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Man quarantine makes me feel like it's been at least 3 yrs since that shot lol

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    1 year ago today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X