• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Kawhi get a statue?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      Does Kawhi get a statue?
      I think he deserves his jersey in the rafters. If he sticks around start getting quotes on the statue.

Comment

• I know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....put any pics out there from Vegas yet?

Edit: There it is

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByuS9t1h...d=ejraufrhkl4m
        Last edited by Jclaw; Sat Jun 15, 2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• So Drake will be designing NBA rings lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Throwback VC jerseys in the house.

Comment

• So I was reading on reddit about Washington supposedly using Obama to recruit Masai, and all these comments about how incredible that offer must be and how hard it would be to turn it down, and I was getting annoyed with them, and then suddenly it hit me: this is what it means to be a champion in the NBA today. The moment you're a champion, everyone starts rooting for your collapse. I've been on the other side, cheering hard for Miami to collapse and for Cleveland to collapse... I never really cheered for GSW to collapse, because they were always the thing that could lead to those LeBron teams collapsing; but certainly in the West in particular everyone has been rooting for GSW to collapse for years. And it gave me an enormous sense of calm to realize that this is just part of that championship experience: to have a level of haters that goes far beyond just the usual beefs with Boston or trash-talk from whatever team we're battling in the standings or in the playoffs.

Comment

• Geezus ... I really hope they go with this ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Geezus ... I really hope they go with this ...
                    That is pretty bad ass. I think it would be the CROAT -Coolest Ring Of All Time.

Comment

• Waddup guys! Just wanted to come say hi to my old homies. We finally fucking did it!!! Love you all and hope everyone has an amazing summer!
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

That is pretty bad ass. I think it would be the CROAT -Coolest Ring Of All Time.
                        Like for real though. Just found out that this is just some guys on Instagrams concept, but damn ... I'll probably be let down now that I've seen this. Haha

Comment

• Boys are staying one more night in Vegas

Comment

• All this team bonding has got to be helping the Raptors chances. You know the boys are not taking this FA period sitting down, they want to repeat.

Comment

• Also, I vote Tom Sterner gets a ring ...

Any time we impose our will on people, it's ultimately because of this great man.

Last edited by Joey; Sat Jun 15, 2019, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Just noticed this thread and haven't read thru but it struck me earlier today that there is one stat or event never to be ever taken away from the NBA history archives .... the first non-US/International team & city to win the NBA championship ... the Toronto Raptors.

This is the legacy of the Raptors ... just as the game itself was devised by a Canadian, Naismith.

Ps... I expect in years to come there shall be other international teams. This event however shall always endure... even if as trivia for other generations.

Comment

Working...
                                X