Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything CHAMPIONS

Edit: So they won! How do things change for this team now?

What does this win mean to you?
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jun 14, 2019, 07:53 AM.

Sky will more blue. Trees greener. Air fresher. Ill be high thats what i mean.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It will mean that my 11,467 posts (and counting) on RR were not in vain. lol.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        I'm just taking it one post at time
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You're a light weight.

I'm with you though. So many ups and downs on here to this moment.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

You're a light weight.

I'm with you though. So many ups and downs on here to this moment.
            I bow down to your 24,107 posts, in less than a year more than me. High usage, for sure. Not gonna say anything about post efficiency. :-)

Just wondering: who has the highest number of posts on this site, all-time? Who has the highest posts per day average?

Comment

I bow down to your 24,107 posts, in less than a year more than me. High usage, for sure. Not gonna say anything about post efficiency. :-)

Just wondering: who has the highest number of posts on this site, all-time? Who has the highest posts per day average?
              I think mchappy still holds all time, and I'm gonna guess rocwell, apollo, Joey and myself round out the top 5

Comment

Stats are there.. click "Member List" and sort by "Posts".

Top 5 are:

1. rocwell
                2. Apollo
                3. MACK11
                4. Joey
                5. KeonClark

I think McHappy/Matt52's account was removed. He's not in the member list anymore. A tragedy right there in my opinion.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Stats are there.. click "Member List" and sort by "Posts".

Top 5 are:

1. rocwell
                  2. Apollo
                  3. MACK11
                  4. Joey
                  5. KeonClark

I think McHappy/Matt52's account was removed. He's not in the member list anymore. A tragedy right there in my opinion.

I feel sorry for posters like mcHappy, Chr1s1anL, special1, OldSkool and the like. They left this site when they "lost" their various arguments. Feels like they were more vested in their own opinions & narratives, than actually being happy for the team's success. I guess they'd rather be right and miserable, but I'd rather be wrong and happy.

Comment

I feel sorry for posters like mcHappy, Chr1s1anL, special1, OldSkool and the like. They left this site when they "lost" their various arguments. Feels like they were more vested in their own opinions & narratives, than actually being happy for the team's success. I guess they'd rather be right and miserable, but I'd rather be wrong and happy.
                    There's still a section of people here for that. Keeping an internal score and with each stand you win or you lose. I have one guy calling me a wishy washy poster because I've both complimented and criticized a coach, as if that's absurd lol.

as far as chr1sian, his love died the day derozan got shipped out. I literally wonder if he knew demar in some way, maybe one of his posse (shoutout phil jackson)

Comment

Masai really did a number on some of those posters. Traded DeMar and JV in the same season and we're on the cusp of winning a championship now. So I guess in a way everyone was both right and wrong.

Comment

Wow, some blasts from the past. I've actually been surprised by the lack of new posters and old guys returning during the Finals. Definitely thought we'd see more people active on here....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Wow, some blasts from the past. I've actually been surprised by the lack of new posters and old guys returning during the Finals. Definitely thought we'd see more people active on here....
                          unlike Mugsy Bogues and Charles Oakley showing up for games, our own RR alumni is MIA

Comment

Hey man, you're Kawhi and I'm Harden.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I think mchappy still holds all time, and I'm gonna guess rocwell, apollo, Joey and myself round out the top 5
                              You and Joey will pass me. I've slowed down and this little spike will end with the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X