Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maury wrote: View Post
    Just splurged on some Championship merch and I don't feel bad about it whatsoever!
    Man I spent crazy money already

I bought 5 shirts, the champions hat.

For my man cave that I want to build i spent a ton: I got all the nba finals bobbleheads, the golden champions ball (sold out now), the limited edition white panel ball, 2 cases for them, the replica champions trophy, pennant and some frames etc Im going to make soon so wanted to get some cool stuff.

over a grand dropped *eek* but hey Im happy and i dont care! LOL

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post

Man I spent crazy money already

I bought 5 shirts, the champions hat.

For my man cave that I want to build i spent a ton: I got all the nba finals bobbleheads, the golden champions ball (sold out now), the limited edition white panel ball, 2 cases for them, the replica champions trophy, pennant and some frames etc Im going to make soon so wanted to get some cool stuff.

over a grand dropped *eek* but hey Im happy and i dont care! LOL
      I got two shirts that both cost too much money, but this is the kind of thing that you will always remember. You want to have a couple of things that remind you of it and remind you that you were there when it happened. The man cave sounds awesome.

Comment

Love this interview:

Comment

Comment

So in that interview; what do you think they are referring to, when they say it was a rollercoaster of season, there were issues that never got out?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

OG’s dad?

FVV has commented that the lack of routine was difficult sometimes. And it took effort to understand what Nick Nurse was doing.

Maybe trade requests?

Comment

It would be awesome if Kawhi came back but if he doesn’t it was worth the big swing! Thank you Masai!!!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Almost burst out laughing at work
                    OG is our king

Comment

Comment

And shout out to Freddy! Dude earned that money. He bet on himself, and now he's a champion. Another great move by Masai.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                          So in that interview; what do you think they are referring to, when they say it was a rollercoaster of season, there were issues that never got out?
                          I was wondering the same thing. And we'll never know according to Lowry and Kawhi. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            Love this interview:
                            Awesome stuff.

I can't decide if Kawhi is staying or going still
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

I was wondering the same thing. And we'll never know according to Lowry and Kawhi. Lol
                                I would guess that the load management didn't sit well with everyone, despite what Kyle said.

Comment

Working...
                                X