No announcement yet.

Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man this team just went 8-2 in their last 10 games of the year, those 10 games being against the back to back champs and the #1 seed. Crazy.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Man this team just went 8-2 in their last 10 games of the year, those 10 games being against the back to back champs and the #1 seed. Crazy.
      FVV really was the difference to me. If FVV played like the first 2 series (1 for 11, 2 for 13, 1 for 8, etc kinda games) this team could very well have lost a few extra games.

FVV's spark off the bench and provide scoring I think really took this team to the next level to me.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

FVV really was the difference to me. If FVV played like the first 2 series (1 for 11, 2 for 13, 1 for 8, etc kinda games) this team could very well have lost a few extra games.

FVV's spark off the bench and provide scoring I think really took this team to the next level to me.
        I think we straight up don't get past Milwaukee with FVV. and GS series would have been a lot dicer.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I know they want a statue of Kawhi outside... but really it should be FVV Jr... Raps went 8-2 with him born

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Hubie Brown voted for him as Finals MVP. The lone vote that wasn't for Kawhi. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  Being NBA champions is vindication for all the bad and mediocre teams we've watched. I started watching back in 2006 when Bosh led the Raptors to the playoffs, which was followed by disappointment and the tanking days (Derozan/Weems days... ugh). Not to mention getting thrashed by Lebron 3 years in a row, especially last year's heartbreaker. Is it all worth it? I'd say so, but I could do without seeing those Bargnani days again (shudders)
                  I am not sure what the worst seasons were for Raptors basketball. After Vince left and we drafted Hoffa was really painful. But there were a lot of really bad years.

The one thing I am truly thankful for though is that suffering through terrible basketball taught me what good basketball actually looks like. Watching the team at times this year was like watching Mozart or something. Just fucking sublime.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    I fucking love the Internet. Lol

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I am not sure what the worst seasons were for Raptors basketball. After Vince left and we drafted Hoffa was really painful. But there were a lot of really bad years.

The one thing I am truly thankful for though is that suffering through terrible basketball taught me what good basketball actually looks like. Watching the team at times this year was like watching Mozart or something. Just fucking sublime.
                      The first three years were HORRIBLE!

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          The more think about, this is America and he's rich, famous and connected. Nothing will happen to him even if he was guilty which I do not believe to be the case.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jun 15, 2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Come on, you guys would have that same face.

Comment

• Only now I'm starting to understand how well Toronto played in the last 10 games.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The more hisi think about, this is America and he's rich, famous and connected. Nothing will happen to him even if he was guilty which I do not believe to be the case.
                                He's not guilty Rockets community (lol) has already a complete analysis on this.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?...ck-cop.299440/
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X