Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    We were on top of the world........ for one month.

Technically, we're on top for another 10 months. WE THE CHAMPS!!

Comment

• The Knicks are 5th? how?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        The Knicks are 5th? how?
        Mentions on Instagram don't necessarily mean "positive" mentions. Lol People laughing about how terrible they are, and how it's hilarious they didn't get Zion is still people talking about them. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Technically, we're on top for another 10 months. WE THE CHAMPS!!
          That's right. Uncle Dennis, SAS, LaVar and every other diva out there in the hoops world is not stealing this from me.

Comment

Mentions on Instagram don't necessarily mean "positive" mentions. Lol People laughing about how terrible they are, and how it's hilarious they didn't get Zion is still people talking about them. Lol
            Or that they cap dumped a star 7'3" center with guard skills so that they could sign Bobby Portis and Julius Randle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that just doesn't seem to get old.

Comment

• Hey Apollo, remember this? Last post on the first page of this thread:

KeonClark: "I think mchappy still holds all time, and I'm gonna guess rocwell, apollo, Joey and myself round out the top 5'"

Apollo: "You and Joey will pass me. I've slowed down and this little spike will end with the playoffs."

No evidence of that so far.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                Hey Apollo, remember this? Last post on the first page of this thread:

KeonClark: "I think mchappy still holds all time, and I'm gonna guess rocwell, apollo, Joey and myself round out the top 5'"

Apollo: "You and Joey will pass me. I've slowed down and this little spike will end with the playoffs."

No evidence of that so far.
                Yeah, yeah, yeah this second wind is gonna run out I'm telling you.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Yeah, yeah, yeah this second wind is gonna run out I'm telling you.
                  Right around the start of training camp, with an earlier break for the FIBA tournament. LOL

Comment

• I was watching highlights all day in celebration of the championship one month ago.

Gosh, it feels amazing.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                      I was watching highlights all day in celebration of the championship one month ago.

Gosh, it feels amazing.
                      I’ve been watching highlights basically every day since they won. Doesn’t get old.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I’ve been watching highlights basically every day since they won. Doesn’t get old.
                        Same here. I was just watching some more yesterday.

Doesn’t get old indeed.

Comment

And now this came today!
                          IMG_0314.jpg
                          Just one more SI cover and my Commemorative Zine collection is complete!
                          where did you order this online?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

where did you order this online?
                            Both the Macleans and SI were available at my local superstore FWIW, but that was a couple weeks ago. Bought the SI, its got a ton of great content people may have not read yet too
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Both the Macleans and SI were available at my local superstore FWIW, but that was a couple weeks ago. Bought the SI, its got a ton of great content people may have not read yet too
                                I bought three mags. Haven't had time to read any of them yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X