Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Both the Macleans and SI were available at my local superstore FWIW, but that was a couple weeks ago. Bought the SI, its got a ton of great content people may have not read yet too
    I bought three mags. SI, McLeans and the RR commemorative one, We The Champs. Haven't had time to read any of them yet.

Comment

• watching the finals on tsn right now... having tears in my eyes man. one for the great moment we got to experience, at the same time knowing this was kawhi and danny's final game with us.

Amazing moment!!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        watching the finals on tsn right now... having tears in my eyes man. one for the great moment we got to experience, at the same time knowing this was kawhi and danny's final game with us.

Amazing moment!!
        Almost better than watching the finals is rewatching some of the open gym stuff from the beginning of the year around the time of the Kawhi trade. Everybody, with a glean in their eye, saying that just maybe, if everything goes right, we could have a team that wins the eastern conference. I don't think anyone dares say "championship". How far we have come.

Comment

• Continue to bask in the glow of the championship Was just listening to the woj pod with the new Wizards GM. To paraphrase, he asked the new hire what he thought of the title of "GM" and they guy said it was still hard to believe but really the only title that matters is the one that Toronto has.

Comment

• Hey guys, I did a thing!
            IMG_0554.jpg
            I was going to frame the Yellow one of Kawhi dunking, but then I found the one of Kyle holding the Larry OB, in the middle, which I loved better.

Kawhi's jersey will soon be hanging beside them, never to be worn again. I got my Spicy P jersey to get me through.
            Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 24, 2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Hey guys, I did a thing!
              IMG_0554.jpg
              I was going to frame the Yellow one of Kawhi dunking, but then I found the one of Kyle holding the Larry OB, in the middle, which I loved better.

Kawhi's jersey will soon be hanging beside them, never to be worn again. I got my Spicy P jersey to get me through.
              Crazy I had the same idea. I was gonna frame my Kawhi with the sports illustrated in the bottom corner. I got my Lowry 7 to get me through
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Crazy I had the same idea. I was gonna frame my Kawhi with the sports illustrated in the bottom corner. I got my Lowry 7 to get me through
                Ya I was going to do them all in the same shadow box type thing as well, but liked the idea of having these individually framed.

Comment

• I'm old school.. I'm keeping my mags in an old box so that I can come back and read them when things are going blue for the Raptors again. Framing them is cool and all but are you going to pull them out of the frames to read them? The content is good.. especially in the SI magazine.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    I'm old school.. I'm keeping my mags in an old box so that I can come back and read them when things are going blue for the Raptors again. Framing them is cool and all but are you going to pull them out of the frames to read them? The content is good.. especially in the SI magazine.
                    Ya, I bought 4 and framed 3. I've got the yellow Kawhi SI not framed in case I want to read it again. Lol

Comment

• Did another thing ... Think it looks pretty alright!

Photo 2019-07-29, 7 54 07 PM.jpg
                      Keon, the SI in the bottom corner is an ode to you. Lol Probably won't stay there, but just wanted to see what it looked like.
                      Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 29, 2019, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• This moment in the finals was the time that my eyes actually welled up a bit and the hair on my arms stood. Been meaning to make a GIF of it ever since.

Lowry spent the whole season hooking up Serge on the pick and roll. A bread-and-butter play that got us out of trouble so many times. Serge lived and breathed off Lowry's dimes. Then, on the highest stage, it is Serge's turn to hook up Lowry, and he passes him the glowing NBA Championship Trophy, in all its glory, for Lowry to hoist it. The ultimate dime.

Comment

• Ovofest. Lol. Respect. This guy loves his Raps.

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard aka The Great One aka The GROAT was in TO last night for OVO Fest.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Kawhi Leonard aka The Great One aka The GROAT was in TO last night for OVO Fest.
                              He was the best player to ever don a raptor jersey, but he ain't no GROAT

Comment

• Speaking of which, gotta change my avatar one of these days..

it was a beautiful time, mixxaor

Comment

Working...
                                X