Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

This just adds to the narrative that the reason the Raptors won was “all Kawhi”.
    For a while; I ignored that narrative until I heard someone who doesn't follow sports AT ALL from the States repeat it and said it was based on what they had heard. Which kind of makes sense when you remember that American sports media never talked about the Raptors beforehand.

Truth be told; it doesn't matter. We know what it took to win and we know how hard all the players worked.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• In other sports...

Canada wins gold in the world juniors in a doozy vs the arch-rival Russians.

Let the winning continue.

#wethechamps

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        In other sports...

Canada wins gold in the world juniors in a doozy vs the arch-rival Russians.

Let the winning continue.

#wethechamps
        Russia kinda got screwed but we still the champs lol
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Happy New Year Champs! Got my ring. Really impressed with quality and weight of it.

Photo 2020-01-06, 7 04 30 PM.jpg
          Would it be weird to wear this everyday for everything that I ever do, ever?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Happy New Year Champs! Got my ring. Really impressed with quality and weight of it.

Welcome to the club, Joey! I do find myself wearing mine for significant portions of games, at least.

Agreed on the quality. Was expecting some cheap printed plastic or something, but it's top notch stuff.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Happy New Year Champs! Got my ring. Really impressed with quality and weight of it.

Nice Joey! How much?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The worst thing about going back to work today wasn’t the early start or the mass amount of emails. It was having to hear “Happy New Year” 38463837 times. It's January 7. It's time to move on.

Great ring btw. Where did you get it?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The worst thing about going back to work today wasn’t the early start or the mass amount of emails. It was having to hear “Happy New Year” 38463837 times. It's January 7. It's time to move on.

Happy new year T Rex

Comment

• The rings were on sale through https://raptorschampionshipring.com/ back during the home opener. That's when I bought mine. There are fancy replicas for about $300 (also near-real ones for much more) and cheaper ones for $20 - I got the cheaper one (I think Joey did too but hard to tell). Hard to tell because the cheap ones were really nice, difference is probably just what actual materials were used because by weight and look the cheap ones are darn nice.

Sadly now they seem to only have the $300 version. I think RealSports had the cheap rings for a limited time, can't find them at all now.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      The rings were on sale through https://raptorschampionshipring.com/ back during the home opener. That's when I bought mine. There are fancy replicas for about $300 (also near-real ones for much more) and cheaper ones for $20 - I got the cheaper one (I think Joey did too but hard to tell). Hard to tell because the cheap ones were really nice, difference is probably just what actual materials were used because by weight and look the cheap ones are darn nice.

Sadly now they seem to only have the $300 version. I think RealSports had the cheap rings for a limited time, can't find them at all now.
                      Thanks Dan...damn, I missed out.

Comment

• They were selling the cheap ones if you bought a t-shirt or hat. I already had the t-shirt, and I didn't need a hat. Yeah I missed out too. Was too busy celebrating lol.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Nice Joey! How much?
                          I got mine through Real Sports as part of a bundle with a special Cap. It was like $80 total I think? They had a new run of orders just before the Holidays.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Thanks! Real Sports just had a new run of orders a few weeks back. I'm sure they'll do it again in the near future.

Comment

• Do you pick your ring size when you order the cheap ones too? Or is it one size fits all?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Do you pick your ring size when you order the cheap ones too? Or is it one size fits all?

Comment

Working...
                                X