Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Do you pick your ring size when you order the cheap ones too? Or is it one size fits all?
    I didn't pick, but it turned out to fit my ring finger perfectly.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I didn't pick, but it turned out to fit my ring finger perfectly.
      Was meant to be, like Cinderellas slipper
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Was meant to be, like Cinderellas slipper
        A part of me wanted it to fit my middle finger like Kawhi, but ah well ... I can't complain. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Comment

• We won the mothafucking NBA championship.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                We won the mothafucking NBA championship.
                Looking forward to the first NBA team that wins the championship and then doesn’t win “team of the year.” lol

Comment

• “I’m not saying we definitely would have beaten Golden State, but if you make the conference finals, you have a chance. ... The championship window in the West is so narrow. Ours might only be open another couple of years. But you need some breaks. Golden State was the best team in the league, but they also had everything go right for them. They didn’t have one bad break."

Isn’t that interesting! That quote is Doc Rivers talking about the warriors after they beat a banged up pelicans, grizzlies, rockets and cavs teams to win their first championship... sound like any championship critics you know?!??!

Imagine if we still had Kawhi :’(

NOT THAT WE’RE NOT STILL THE CHAAAAAMPS

WE’RE SO SCARY THE DEER FEAR US (OR AT LEAST THEY FEAR A RETURN TO THE NORMMMMMMMMMMM)

Comment

• Ok G Deane...time for "earmuffs"

"IT STARTED INNOCENTLY enough, with George calling Leonard — whom he'd known since their high school days in Southern California — a few days after the Raptors won the championship.

"It was congratulating him on winning," George says. "That's how it started ... then it took on a life of its own."

Once the two Southern California boys began talking, "it just trickled from there," George says.

There were countless text messages and phone calls and then two in-person meetings at Drake's house in Hidden Hills, California. (Drake had befriended Leonard during his season in Toronto and let Leonard — who lives in San Diego — stay there when he was in Los Angeles for free-agent meetings.)"

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...edirected=true

I'm sure there will be plenty of ways to look at this but all things considered, I'm happy to have a guy as plugged in as this as a fan

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Ok G Deane...time for "earmuffs"

"IT STARTED INNOCENTLY enough, with George calling Leonard — whom he'd known since their high school days in Southern California — a few days after the Raptors won the championship.

"It was congratulating him on winning," George says. "That's how it started ... then it took on a life of its own."

Once the two Southern California boys began talking, "it just trickled from there," George says.

There were countless text messages and phone calls and then two in-person meetings at Drake's house in Hidden Hills, California. (Drake had befriended Leonard during his season in Toronto and let Leonard — who lives in San Diego — stay there when he was in Los Angeles for free-agent meetings.)"

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...edirected=true

I'm sure there will be plenty of ways to look at this but all things considered, I'm happy to have a guy as plugged in as this as a fan
                      So basically, Drake screwed us over and let the two colluders use his house for their elicit rendezvous to scheme against the Raps and OKC .... lol

Comment

• OKC was using the Raptors against the Clippers. Masai could have kept Kawhi if he landed George and it would have required us trading Pascal (at least). Masai realized that if he did, Kawhi and George would have both left in 2 years anyway and didn't want to give up a tonne of assets for that risk. So he walked away from the deal.

Clippers were eager to make a deal done and gave up a huge pile of assets. My guess is they didn't realize Masai's bluff at the time so gave OKC everything they wanted including all those picks and Shai.

If the collusion happened at Drake's house or somewhere else, it wouldn't have mattered. They still would have found a way to meet up and talk. From what I read Kawhi was talking to every big "star" to join him in LAC. Including guys like Beal.

Comment

• lol. Clippers are masters at using media surrogates to cover their tampering tracks and other charcoal grey tactics used by their front office. Yeah, they got Kawhi & PG but between lying about load management & the Uncle Dennis under the table requests, their integrity has taken a huge hit this year, at least in the eyes of the public.

I mean, at this point does anybody truly believe that Kawhi's exit from the Spurs and winding up in LA with the Clippers with a second star wasn't Plan AAA from the start? That is, after Lebron got to the Lakers first.

Comment

• My takeaway is that Paul George's whole pitch to Presti was that he wanted to go home to LA. The Raptors were clearly just negotiating leverage, Kawhi may or may not have been legitimately open to staying in Toronto but Paul George was not angling to come here.

If PG to LA had not worked out, we may have kept Kawhi.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The tournament proved to be a ratings win. More people tuned in for each of the first three installments than did for some games of the NBA finals and the World Series in 2019.
                              Trebek < Silver
                              Holzhauer/Jennings < Kawhi/Strasburg

Comment

• PG13 should have just went to LA in the first place, instead of cock teasing OKC with a new contract and then demanding out after one year.

Then again, OKC is much better off for it. Toronto is the only one left at the alter
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X