X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High praise for the Champs
    (post-Kawhi, too, I believe.)

Comment

• Not sure if anyone watched or heard quotes from the Draymond Green interview earlier in the week but what a whiny bitch. The Warrior only became a dynasty because of a series of key injuries to other teams. Other excuses included KD not making his long term plans know and poor Dray and Klay had to *gasp* answer questions all year long about what going to happened to KD at the end of the playoffs. I mean seriously, this guy...

With the sheer amount of arrogance that team operated with, you'd think Dray would shut the hell up about losing already. It looks good on him and I'd have been happy if any team in the league knocked them out, Celtics, Knicks and 76ers included.
      Last edited by Apollo; Fri Apr 24, 2020, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• Draymond just can't make up his mind. First he said the Warriors were *already* champs before Durant got there. That was the whole premise of why Durant felt he never got his teammates' respect during his time there. Now Draymond is saying that 4-5 future hall of famers would have beaten the Raptors if they were all healthy? The entire planet felt the same way when Durant joined the Warriors in the first place. Wow thank you for stating the obvious there buddy.

But injuries are part of sports. We won, they lost. Period. We the champs.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

• Just saw this. Blew me away. By the way, Draymond Greens name is on this list, 14 spots below the Raptors trio.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            Just saw this. Blew me away. By the way, Draymond Greens name is on this list, 14 spots below the Raptors trio.
            Wow. Never would have guessed.
            This tells me 3 things:

1. scoring is much higher these days
            2. our big boys are awesome and played awesome
            3. a lot of the supporting cast was MIA quite often
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just saw this. Blew me away. By the way, Draymond Greens name is on this list, 14 spots below the Raptors trio.
              those are totals and some of those teams steamrolled. i'd be curious to see the per game averages as that would be more instructive i think

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Wow. Never would have guessed.
                This tells me 3 things:

1. scoring is much higher these days
                2. our big boys are awesome and played awesome
                3. a lot of the supporting cast was MIA quite often
                the whole "choking" narrative only became prevalent with social media. Plenty of stars had shitty playoffs throughout history
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Coming in at #3 ....

MAAAARIOOOOOOO
                  CHAAAAALMMMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real though, that’s super dope that we’re number 1 all-time. Wow.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

those are totals and some of those teams steamrolled. i'd be curious to see the per game averages as that would be more instructive i think
                    Come on, chris... Save the numerical fact-checking and cross-referencing for ethical, balanced perspectives for the Corona thread.

WE DA CHAMPS

WHAT IT DO BABIEEEEEEE

Comment

C'mon man, let us keep our nice things

Comment

• lol, sorry everyone.

curiosity got the best of me so i looked into it and i think everyone here would be stoked to know, 2008 celtics were dead last.

fuck boston!

Comment

lol, sorry everyone.

curiosity got the best of me so i looked into it and i think everyone here would be stoked to know, 2008 celtics were dead last.

fuck boston!
                          Yeah, but 1987 Celtics are second? Bird, McHale and Johnson? I would never have guessed that trio. 33 years ago.

Comment

Yeah, but 1987 Celtics are second? Bird, McHale and Johnson? I would never have guessed that trio. 33 years ago.
                            Good teams may go 28 games where elite teams go 16 ....

Comment

• So....

Greatest Trio in the history of the NBA confirmed?

Could've been a dynasty but, hey.... Have fun with Montrez, Whi. .... smh

I wonder if in 15 years Kawhi will be reflecting on his past, the same way Carter and McGrady do. ... Probably maybe definitely.

"If I stayed, we could've won not one, not two, not three... but for the rest of recorded time."

Comment

i would've guessed the 86 celtics would rank high as they are always on the "best team ever" shortlist but they're not even on the list.

mchale was playing on a broken foot in 87 so it is kinda surprising.

also they are 7th on the list in ppg and didn't even win the chip, so they still stink.

Comment

Working...
                                X