Everything CHAMPIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Just saw this. Blew me away. By the way, Draymond Greens name is on this list, 14 spots below the Raptors trio.

Total points, though. What's missing is how many games we played. I think Kawhi/Pascal is tied for 2nd best duo with MJ/Pippen, but we played more games.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Total points, though. What's missing is how many games we played. I think Kawhi/Pascal is tied for 2nd best duo with MJ/Pippen, but we played more games.
      By that same token if you played the most games it means you went pretty far.

Comment

• So someone at MLSE is selling their ring:
        https://sports.ha.com/itm/basketball...umbnail-071515

Current bid is at $24K. It's a Vancouver based auction. Wonder if that was Alex's ring?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          So someone at MLSE is selling their ring:

Current bid is at $24K. It's a Vancouver based auction. Wonder if that was Alex's ring?
          wow lame lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            So someone at MLSE is selling their ring:

It says it’s some weenie from MLSE management. And we couldn’t afford to get JV a replica ring off Alibaba?

Comment

It says it’s some weenie from MLSE management. And we couldn’t afford to get JV a replica ring off Alibaba?
              Maybe Kyle can finally get JV the ring he hinted he was getting?

Comment

• #WeTheOther

“We were ascending, and now, when are we going to get back? When are we going to get back? And then the Lakers across town — this would have been an incredible thing for basketball. If someway, somehow, these two teams could have played in a Western Conference Final. I think you would have seen record numbers on TNT, I think the viewership would have been obviously biased to the Lakers — which is great! It’s just horrible to sit here and not have something to root for, or me anticipating to see Milwaukee in the East or the other good teams over there.”
                https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...chup-interview

Comment

• Meh.
                  The Lakers Clippers final would have huge ratings in CAL and the rest of NA would watch with interest and no passion. Some may watch just to see lebron win or hope to see lebron lose. They're not rivals in any traditional sense at all as much as the NBA hype machine would want you to believe.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Meh.
                    The Lakers Clippers final would have huge ratings in CAL and the rest of NA would watch with interest and no passion. Some may watch just to see lebron win or hope to see lebron lose. They're not rivals in any traditional sense at all as much as the NBA hype machine would want you to believe.

Comment

1/ 2nd time they ever met
                      2/ Christmas day lol

Yes it would get big ratings because .... LA but like I said, I think a lot of other NBA fans would watch just hoping to see lebron win....or lose

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Meh.
                        Is there a more annoying team than the "We Believe" Warriors? people likes to make fun of the 2008 Celtics a lot because they talk a lot but the 2008 Celtics won the championship. The We Believe Warriors got SWEPT in the 2nd round. I mean, sure upsetting the Mavs in the 1st round was impressive but it's not like they were the first 8th seeded team to upset the 1st seeded team.

Heard that they're going to create a Bulls like documentary about that We Believe team lol. Would they put in the doc how they got swept by the Jazz in the 2nd round?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Is there a more annoying team than the "We Believe" Warriors? people likes to make fun of the 2008 Celtics a lot because they talk a lot but the 2008 Celtics won the championship. The We Believe Warriors got SWEPT in the 2nd round. I mean, sure upsetting the Mavs in the 1st round was impressive but it's not like they were the first 8th seeded team to upset the 1st seeded team.

Heard that they're going to create a Bulls like documentary about that We Believe team lol. Would they put in the doc how they got swept by the Jazz in the 2nd round?
                          Lol. That’s pretty lame. I mean how many times can you watch Baron Davis’ dunk? Upsets happen all the time. In last year’s NHL playoffs ALL 4 division winners lost in the first round. And a wild card team won the Cup. Are they going to make a documentary about that?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

They were the 3rd ever, and 1st in a best of 7 ever to do it. Fairly noteworthy.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 1 year ago today.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man quarantine makes me feel like it's been at least 3 yrs since that shot lol

Comment

Working...
                                X